Midnight Cherry Blossom Yuji itadori 🌸🍋(Part Two)

6 Months later

“Y/n come on see, gonna be late for training” Yuji yells, grabbing your hand and dragging you to the training field. Due to these past few months you and yuji have gotten very close and admit you might have developed feelings for him. Once at the field you meet the third years. “ Oi Maki-senpai we’re Here” yuji yell excited to see the third year’s . “Good morning y/n and you too yuji”. Maki. Says greeting you while Pandora swinging nobara in a circle as inumaki sits next to megumi. “ What took you two lovebirds so long? ” Nobara says, rubbing her butt after hitting the ground from the panda's gruesome Trancing. “Wait, you two are dating,” Maki says, making a shocked face. “Tuna-Mayo” inumaki says socketed as well. “Yeah since when” panda agrees with inumaki.

“HUH NO WERE NOT TOGETHER” yuji yells in defense .” At Least not yet” yuji whispers barely loud enough for anyone to hear but you did. “Huh” you said thinking you mistakenly heard something. Yuji’s face glows red from the Maki question. Before you're able to make a move you hear Maki yell “come on we’re here to train not chit chat”. Picking up her staff she throws it in your direction. Not aware of the object flying towards your direction you heard Yuji yell out a groan as the object had made contact with his face leaving a small scratch on the side. Rushing to his side you check his face as a little line of blood trickled down his face. With how hard the impact was, Yuji was left a little dizzy.

Making use of your second cursed technique you tried to heal Yuji’s scratch “cursed technique binding thread Blue”. As you pulled the threads from your fingers you started to stitch up the scratch. “So that’s what your cursed technique is .. ehh it not that bad” Maki says not very amused. Suddenly the threads started to glow, healing the scratch and the bruise that had appeared on Yuji’s face. “ that’s amazing” you Nobara say as inumaki nods in agreement. As Yuji wakes up he stares into your eyes watching as they sparkled in the sunlight. Moving his hand up to touch his face he realizes that the scratch is gone.

Sitting up in a rush Yuji says “ what happens to the scratch .. it’s gone”. “I used my cursed technique to heal you” you said trying to calm him down. “You mean that red string you used, ” he said in utter confusion. “Not the red one but yes the red threads Are the  reversed cursed energy used for exorcising curses Or breaking a binding seal. but the blue one is the original cursed energy used for healing or placing a binding seal on a curse” you say explaining the way your cursed energy works. “ You know we exist too,” Nobara says, getting annoyed at you and yuji. “You’ve been oddly quiet megumi” she says now turning her anger towards him watching as he shrugs his shoulders not really caring. Storming off to not get to make nobara mutter to herself.

Not long after nobara left, yuji's stomach growls. “ Okaka” inumaki says as to why yuji's stomach growled. “ Huh yeah I’m a little hungry” Yuji says, making eye contact with you and then quickly looking away.

*Time skip*
Cafeteria

While eating at the table with Nobara,megumi, yuji and the third years . It was now slipping into the late evening when you and nobara had decided to go back to your room to watch a movie. “Go get some snacks” nobara says, fleeing you away. “You do it this ma room” you say plopping down on your bed. “How about we do Rock Paper Scissors? Whoever wins has to get snacks and drinks” nobara sas sitting next to you. “Alright deal you're gonna lose anyways” “yeah right”. You both say smugly. “Told ya I’d win” you say in excitement. “That’s not fair,” Nobara says standing up about to leave . “Make sure you get extra” you say, annoying her more. “Yeah yeah yeah I know pick a movie” she says as she leaves the room.

Half way through the movie you notice nobara has fallen asleep. Checking the time you notice it’s 10:30 pm. Turning off your phone you hear a knock on your door. Opening the door you see Yuji twiddling his fingers. “ umm c-could you follow me? I have something I want to tell you”. “Yeah sure just let me change my shoes real quick” you say watching as his face turns a bright vibrant pink.

Opening the door you see Yuji standing to the side. "Well ya ready" you say making the poor boy jump."huh yeah follow me" he said his face almost as red as a tomato. As you follow Yuji outside you see him checking as If to see if anyone is there. "Yuji are you looking for someone" you say curious. "Huh no just making sure no one is following us" he says sounding a little weird.

Soon arriving at the cherry blossom tree in the back of the school you ask Yuji what y'all are doing here "Yuji is there a reason you brought me here ". "W-well actually there is .... See i-i " Yuji says stutters nervously. "You what Yuji" you say concerned that something might be wrong. "I-i I LOVE YOU " Yuji yells out in more aggression then he expected. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell ..... It's okay you don't have to answer I know you don't li-" without knowing Yuji words were caught of when he felt a pair of soft lips on his. "Let me get my answer out first silly" you say with a giggle as his face turns reader then a tomato. "S-so d-does t-that mean" Yuji says stoping at the end of his sentence for your answer. "Hmm I like you too for a while now." You say in adoration. "C-can we kiss again JUST TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL IM NOT WEIR-" Stoping his sentence you kiss his lips feeling how nice and soft they are.

Soon the make out session started to get heated as Yuji placed his hand on your waist. Slowly backing him into the tree you break apart from the kiss to catch some air. After catching your breathe you move down to kiss his neck leaving hickeys. You hear a subtle moan escape his lips watching as he covers his mouth in embarrassment. "It's okay you can let it out there no one here it's just us" you say seductively. "Ahh w-we shouldn't" Yuji says still embarrassed. "And why not is there something wrong" you say stoping what you were doing. " Are you a virgin Yuji" you say curious as to why he doesn't want to "yeah" he says hanging his head low. Lifting his chin with your finger you say" it's okay Yuji it's my first time too. There no one I would rather do this with then you" Yuji nods face Turing red again.

Part three next