019

✨ Saturday, September 12, 2021, ✨

Félix's POV:

A/n: New POV, who dis?
Also, it's going to be switching between Marinette and Félix.

I wake up and I see Marinette sleeping peacefully next to me. It's nice having someone to wake up to. For a moment everything was perfect and I wanted to stay here forever, till it wasn't perfect anymore. Panic started to come to me or at least I think it's panic. I honestly don't know. I didn't like that I didn't know what the newfound feeling was and that scared me.

The next thing I know, I'm putting my shoes on and walking out of the room without looking back.

I walk down the stairs as fast as I can trying to leave before anyone wakes up. I get downstairs and Jade is sitting up on the couch looking at her phone. Fuck.

"Good morning Félix," Jade says looking up at me. "Fuck off," I say walk out the front door to my car.

Once I'm in my car, I start it and start driving away from the house. I don't know why but I just needed to get out of there. I was clearly not ready to face whatever was going to happen when Marinette woke up.

Marinette's POV:

I woke up to an empty bed. I was expecting Félix to be there but he is not. Maybe he just went to the bathroom. So I sat there waiting. Then 10 minutes goes by no Félix. Then 10 minutes turn into 20 minutes still no Félix. Then eventually those 20 minutes became 30 minutes.

Aren't boys are supposed to like pee fast, if he was really in the bathroom he would be back by now. Or maybe he is downstairs. I get out of bed and walk downstairs and I see Jade with Harrison on the couch and Harley on the counter talking on the phone.

"Hey, have you seen Félix?" I ask out aloud waiting for someone to answer. "Um yeah like 30 minutes ago he left. He was in one of his moods so." Jade says. He left. What the fuck? I'm so confused why would he just up and leave? I walk back upstairs to the room I was in and sit on the edge of the bed.

As soon as I sat down my head started pounding, like there was something or someone inside my head hitting me with a sledgehammer.

Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in," I say putting my hands on my head. "You look like shit." Someone says and I look up and it's Trevor. "I feel like shit too," I say laying back on the bed. "Well Dr. Trevor is here to save the day," Trevor says hand me some aspirin. I take the aspirin bottle from him and take a pill out. He then hands me a red cup. "Um... I don't think I need anymore more alcohol." I say and he chuckles and looks down then back at me. "It's uh... it's not alcohol. It's water." He says and I take the cup from him. "I know I was kidding." No, I wasn't.

I put the aspirin in my mouth then drink the water he gave me. "You'll feel better soon." He says as I swelled the pill and the water. "Yeah, whatever," I say laying downing again hugging my knees. "Where's Félix?" Trevor asks sitting down on the bed next to me. "As if I know. He just left without saying anything." This shouldn't hurt as much as it does.

I'm not his girlfriend. I can't tell him what to do. If he wants to leave and do other things or see other people... or maybe be with Miya, that's totally up to him and there's nothing I can do about that. I just really wish Luka was here. I really need my best friend.

"He probably had something to do," Trevor says. "I don't think so," I say as tears start to form in my eyes. "Hey wanna go get food? I know you're hungry, and after I can drop you off at your dorm room." Trevor says looking over me. "I don't kn-" I say but then gets cut off by Trevor "And we'll get ice cream." He says and I sit up. "I guess I could use some ice cream," I say. "Okay we'll get ready let's go," Trevor says standing up. Since he was already dressed only I had to shower and get dressed so I told him to wait there.