020

A/n: I forgot to Update yesterday I'm sorry 😩🖐🏾

✨ Saturday, September 12, 2021 ✨

"What is his problem? Who does he think he is, coming into MY room all mad as if I did something wrong?!" I yell furiously walking back and forth from my side of the room to Harley's, talking on the phone with Luka.

"Maybe he's Jealous," Luka says. "Jealous? Why would he be jealous?" I ask him. Could Félix actually be jealous? He's the one who left me so he had no right to be jealous.

"I don't know Marinette, I don't know everything but what I do know is that he likes you and obviously you hanging out with this Trevor had affected him," Luka says. "Okay, so what should I do?" I ask but there's no response. "Hello?" Still no response. "Ugh!" I flop down my bed. "Sorry, Marinette. I have to go I'll call you back in a few hours." Luka says. "But wait I- " he hangs up. Great now what am I supposed to do.

Just then Harley walks through the door. "You lucky bitch." Is the first thing Harley says when she walks in. "How dare you get all dressed up and get breakfast and milkshakes with Trevor without me or at least bring me anything back-." She says. "Unless! It was a date." She says suddenly. "No it wasn't a date- well at least I think it wasn't also-" I say walking to my bed and picking up a small to-go and walking in front of Harley. I brought you crème brûlée back."  I say handing it to her.

"No!" She says taking the box and opening it. "You are literally the best." She says hugging me than walking over to her to sit down. "So tell me about your date but not a date with Trevor," Harley says as she starts eating the crème brûlée. "Um well, we got food. I talked about my parents and it was nice. I had a lot of fun." I say.

"Mmmh, sorry didn't hear I was too busy eating this delicious crème brûlée," Harley says and I swear I saw her eyes roll back. "I'm joking, but I'm glad you had fun."

A few hours passed and there was a knocking door. Harley gets up and gets it. "Marinette it's for you," Harley says smirking at me. Confused I open the door and it's Luka. Wait for LUKA!

"Luka! You are here!" I jumped into his arms giving him a hug. He stumbles back a bit from the sudden action. "What are you doing here?" I ask him while pulling away from the hug. "I obviously came here to see my best friend who missed me so, so much," Luka says in a mocking tone. "I didn't miss you that much," I say rolling my eyes.

"I actually called him here. I heard you crying when I went upstairs to look for a charger for my phone." Harley says. "You called him? How did you even get his number?" I asked her. "I may or may not have stolen it  from your phone when you were sleeping." She says. "So I can I come in?" Luka asks and I move out the way. "Right, of course, come in," I say and he walks.

"So what are we going to do?" Luka asks stilling his bag next to my bed. "We should take him to the house," Harley suggests. "Yeah! We can have another party and show my bestie a good time." I say poking Luka in the arm. "Stop and what's this house?" Luka asks removing my hands away from him.

"The house it's where we throw parties or hang out." Harley answers.  "I see," Luka says.
"Let me text the group chat so everyone knows when we can go later," Harley says pulling her phone out.

Group Chat: Half a dozen 😝✌🏻

Harley Quinn 🤪
Guys Marinette's best friend is in for the weekend We're all going back to the house IDC if you like it or not 😤💋

Harrison's Gf 💕
Oh yeah, we get to meet Luka!

Jade's bf 🖤
I thought he was her imaginary friend based on the stories I heard because no one is that great of a person

New girl  ❤️
He actually is - Luka

Trevor from GTA 🤬
I'm down to go back

Harley Quinn 🤪
Trevor pick us up

Trevor from GTA 🤬
What's the magic word

New girl ❤️
Pick us up now bitch

Harley Quinn 🤪
What she said ;)

Trevor from GTA 🤬
You know fine you guys are so disrespectful

New girl ❤️
But you love us 😌

Trevor from GTA 🤬
Sure

New girl ❤️
Rudeeee

Trevor from GTA 🤬
I'm joking I'll be there soon.

New girl ❤️
Good 😌

Harley Quinn 🤪
Okay

Harley Quinn 🤪Okay

View comments...

@Tired.blue.boy: that is not our band name
@Itz.Marinette: the t-shirt that I made for us in the 7th says otherwise 😌

@Harley.quinnnn: Double Trouble is a good band name
@Itz.marinette: I know right
@Tired.blue.boy: 🙄

@Notjadewest: I- he's cute
  @Itz.Marinette: haha you have a boyfriend 🥲
  @Notjadewest: right 😅

@Fuxking.Trevor: two pretty best friends 😍
  @Tired.blue.boy: wanna be the third 😍😍
   @Fuxking.Trevor: well of course 😘
   @Itz.Marinette: eww 🤢
    @Tired.blue boy: she's just jealous😌
   @Fuxking.Trevor: right 😼

@That.blogger.girl: Are for real you'll talk to Luka but not to me he's been real close to Chloe the girl who started this whole mess
    @Itz.Marinette: I honestly don't know what you're talking about but you need to stop acting like you are all so innocent if Luka wants to talk to Chloe he can do that I have no control over that stop trying to ruin my friendship just because you ruin ours

@Chloebourgeois: I was only talking to Luka to ask for advice not that it's anyone's business what him and I talk about

@Harrisonnotfound: I missed a lot...^