58~ Nini- the angel

Jungkook's Pov :

While performing on the stage, a girl caught my attention, it was Sapphire, she was there, even in that huge crowd, I have seen her face clearly, she looked very jolly and happy but she fainted there so, I send her to our restroom. I don't know why she fainted, probably, she is sick or It's lack of eating or maybe, I don't know. I'm just thinking if she meets Faiza, will she say everything to her? What if Sapphire told her everything after find out that Faiza was the girl I talked with her? What was she doing here though?

"Dummy Jungkook! You're the one who talked to the manager to go ease on her and not pressure her in any matter, if she wants to go somewhere, she will be allowed to go anywhere."

I look at Faiza who is comforting Taehyung who injured his shoulder again. I go near her.

"Is it feeling good now?" Faiza asks him worriedly, Taehyung is trying his best not to show any vulnerability in front of her and smiling continuously.

"I'm all good, nona, don't worry, I'm all good- ahh!" he winches in pain.

"I don't think he can continue tonight anymore, you should take a rest Hyung, take a good rest and come on the stage, you don't have to dance." I smile.

"He is right, Tae." she agrees with me.

I head towards the room where we usually rest, I open the door and see Sapphire is laying on the couch with a water bottle in her hand, a canella is plastered with her hand, closing her eyes, wearing a black mini frock, a black choker on her throat, as usual, wearing black ankle boots, her brown slender leg is shining like glitter under this yellow light.

I go near her and bent a bit.

"Are you feeling good now?" I ask and she opens her eyes slowly, then look at me with her wide eyes, he hurriedly get up and sit properly while pulling down her dress in an attempt to hide her thighs, the dress is extremely short and she is feeling uneasy so who said her to wear this dress?

"H-hi." she stutters and I chuckle.

"Hi, why did you fainted?" I ask and take a seat on the stool.

"I-uh I don't know either, I wasn’t feeling that good." she replies shyly.

"Then why did you come here? I thought you were totally new here?" I raise a brow.

"No, I'm not alone, the manager send me here with a car, I came here with the driver." she explains lowly.

"Umm thank you so much, Jungkook." she says with a smile and I raise a brow.

"For what?" I ask.

"I-I meet with my brother yesterday, I was very happy to see him again, thanks for that." she says and I chuckle.

"So you came here just to thank me and acted like you fainted so that I could talk to you alone?" I scoff and she quickly shakes her head as no.

"No, no! I came here to attend the concert, nothing else, trust me." she says with her pleading tone and I chuckle.

"Oh no, why is my blood-"

"Lay down on the couch quickly." I order.

"B-but my blood, why is it-"

"I said lay down on the couch hurriedly, you're sitting now that's why your blood is raising above through the pipe, lay down, it will be fix up." I say but she is still sitting in the same position and staring at the pipeline where some of her blood is mixing up with the saline.

"I said lay down, you dummy!" I yell at her and she flinches, then lay down on the couch and I roll my eyes.

"Why does he always scold me?" she mumbles.