8

Now Ron was traveling into the dark past. The carpet would take one person to the future. But Zimung changed both carpets with a dark force. Only a person who survived this dangerous past could see the future. That's why RON was already facing a dark past.

His life was in turmoil.

While still a small child, Ron lost his lovely sister Hermione because of a serious illness. Every night before going to bed, his sister would caress his hair and read him beautiful stories. After Ron's sister died, Ron missed his sister's existence every day. When Hermione died, Ron was still 5 years old, he lay on the dead body, embracing her for a day. But life did not bring anything back.

The fairies of the moon and the sun felt very sorry for this little boy. They decided to take care of him forever. His sister was his only support in life. Ron was orphaned at an early age. The fairies of the sun and the moon saw him from the sky and gave Ron the power of very strong patrons (to be a magical man forever). But he could use these powers whenever he wanted by heart. Now Ron hears the enchanting tales his sister tells him every day in the dark past, stroking his head by a fairy. All of this would almost be made Ron crazy. It was a terrible feeling to feel a dead person again. Ron didn't want to see that again. Aurora suddenly came to his mind.

He regained his composure quickly and tried to calm down. He looked up at the sky and said something in his heart, but the dark force was so strong that he could not hear the voice of his heart. 

And suddenly .....