4

The next morning came and I woke up way before Benny did. Probably because I'm really excited to see Yeah-yeah.

I walked down the hall to Benny's room. I opened the door and threw a pillow at him. "WHAT THE HELL" he yelled after it hit him in the face. "That's payback for yesterday" I yelled at him then ran downstairs.

Benny soon came downstairs. I hid behind the counter, not wanting him to see me. I don't usually do stuff like that to Benny. Mostly because he'llhurt me.

He turned the corner around the counter I was hiding behind. "There you are!" He yelled. I screamed and started running.

I ran outside and ran down the street. I soon realized that I had forgot my glove and hat.

I turned around and ran back towards the house, Benny following me the whole time.

《《Yeah-yeah's POV》》

I heard yelling so I looked out my window. Only to be met with the sight of Benny chasing Y/n down the street. Y/n ran inside their house. Benny started banging on their front door. I guess Y/n locked the door.

I wonder why she was running and why he was chasing her.

Y/n soon came back out and started running for my house.

Wait! My house!?

《《Y/n POV》》

I ran to Yeah-yeah's house. Maybe he can save me from my rapid brother.

I didn't know what to do so I jumped through Yeah-yeah's window.

I landed on the floor at his feet. "Oh hey" I said, trying to play it cool. "Whacha doin?" He asked, smirking down at me. "Oh you know, the usual, just running away from Benny" I responded. "I can tell" He said, holding out his hand to help me up. I took his hand and he helped me to my feet. His hand had a nice safe feeling to it. Don't know what that's about.

Then the unexpected happened. He started leaning in. I leaned in as well. Out lips were inches apart.

Next thing I knew Benny jumped through the window. "Y/n c'mon we gotta go to the sandlot! We're late again!" Benny interrupted ever so rudely. "Did I interrupt something-?" He asked, suddenly. "Uh no- no- nothing..nothing at all" I stuttered, glancing back and forth from Yeah-yeah to Benny. "Ok then..let's go" Benny said, motioning for me to follow him back out the window. "Yeah-yeah, you wanna come?" I asked him before we left. "Yeah yeah sure" he accepted.

We left and headed to the sandlot.

We got a few minutes into the game and it was my turn to bat. I went up to the plate and hit the ball way out into the field. "OW WHAT THE HELL" a familiar voice yelled. We walked over and came face to face with Phillips. Apparently the ball hit him in the face.

"So Y/n, you hit the ball that hit my face?" Phillips asked coming closer to me. "Yeah I did and please back away from me" I said backing up a bit. "Oh babe you don't have to pretend you hate me" he said trying to kiss me. I slapped him across the face. "I ain't pretending nothin, I really do hate you" I said. He slapped me in the face. That's when things started to break loose.