14

《《Yeah-yeah's POV》》

I was walking home with Squints when suddenly an idea popped into my head. "Hey, I have an idea to tell Y/n how I feel!" I told Squints. "What is it!?" Squints asked eagerly. "I'm gonna write another letter telling her exactly how I feel and put it in my jacket pocket and give her my jacket since it's supposed to get cold tonight." I told him, excitedly. "That's a great idea man!" Squints assured me.

~at Yeah-yeah's house~

I wrote a letter to Y/n telling her exactly how I feel. I made sure to sign my name at the bottom. I put it in my jacket pocket and headed out the door. When I got outside my house I saw everyone waiting.

I saw Y/n...damn..she looks.. stunning. I mean she always looks stunning but tonight it was...different..like..a good different. Like she was the only girl in the world at the time. I must've zoned out on her because Benny started waving his hand in my face.

《《Benny's POV》》

"Yeah-yeah! Earth to yeah-yeah!!" I said waving my hand infront of Yeah-yeah's face. "Huh!?" He said being snapped out of his trance. We started walking to the fair and I stayed behind a little pulling yeah-yeah with me. "You were staring at my sister." I said. "No I wasn't!" He responded quickly. "Yes you were. You were totally checking her out." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "Have you told her?" I asked him. "Not yet..but i have a plan." He said. He explained his genius plan and we got to the fair. Everyone went their different ways.

《《Y/n POV》》

We got to the fair and I started walking around with Squints and Yeah-yeah. I got really cold and yeah-yeah gave me his jacket. Benny came over to us. "Hey Y/n wanna go to the ferris wheel!?" He asked eagerly. "Hell yeah!" I said running off with him. We got on the ferris wheel and I put my hands in the jacket pockets. I felt a piece of paper so I pulled it out. It had my name on it.

(The envelope^)

(The envelope^)

I read it. It said :

(The love letter^)

(The love letter^)

"Benny man..." I said kinda quiet. "What's up sis?" He asked looking over at me. "Look.." I said handing him the letter. "Woah.." he said. "It was..yeah-yeah..the whole time..he was writing me those love letters.." I said hesitant. We got off the ferris wheel. "I gotta go find him!" I told Benny kinda loud. "Go find him!" He said incouragingly. I ran off and started looking for yeah-yeah. I bumped into Smalls. "Hey Y/n..why are you running?" He asked. "No time to talk. Have you seen yeah-yeah!?" I asked quickly. "Uh yeah I actually just saw him. He was-" I cut him off "TALK FASTER SMALLS THIS IS IMPORTANT!!" I yelled. "He went to the entrance!" He said quickly. "THANKS SMALLS!" I yelled to him as I ran off.

《《Yeah-yeah's POV》》

I was sitting at the entrance kinda sad because Y/n hadn't said anything about my letter. I don't even think she found it tbh. I was just looking at the stars when I heard something. I turned around and saw Y/n running up to me. She stopped right behind me. "Hey-" she said out of breath. "Uh hey. You ok?" I asked her, quite concerned. "Yeah- I'm fine. I just..ran here..from the-" she cut herself off by falling to the ground, passing out from exhaustion. I quickly picked her up and held her in my arms, bridal style. Benny walked over to me. "What happened to her?" He asked motioning to Y/n passed out in my arms. "Well she ran over to me and tried to say something but passed out from exhaustion." I told him. "Im just gonna take her back to my house. My parents aren't gonna be back tonight." I said. "Ok." Benny said walking off. I carried Y/n to my house. When we got there I laid her down on my bed and sat next to her waiting for her to wake up. About an hour later she woke up. "You're awake!" I said happily. "What happened..?" She asked quietly. "Well long story short, you passed out from exhaustion." I told her. "Ow" she whinced as I gently lifted her arm that was covered in blood from falling. "Here I'll clean that up" I said smiling at her. "Thanks" she said smiling back. I cleaned up her arm and we sat down in silence. "I-i got your letter.." she said breaking the silence. "Oh..um i-i idk what I was thinking i know you don't like me back.." I said quickly. "Who said I don't like you back? Cuz whoever did..is very very wrong" she said looking up at me. "Wait so..y-you like me..?" I asked quietly. She let out a small laugh. "Yeah, I do" she said smiling. I was about to say something when her phone rang.

《《Y/n POV》》

"What's up?" I asked, answering my phone. "Mom wants you home right now." Benny said, on the other end. "Ok ok I'm coming" I said hanging up. "Sorry yeah-yeah..I gotta go" I told him standing up. "Oh ok, that's fine. See u tomorrow." He said walking me out. "Yeah, see you tomorrow" I said walking out his house.