10

《Yeah-yeah's POV》》

I went to Benny's house to "visit" him but in reality I just wanted to see if Y/n got the letter I wrote for her. When I walked into the house I saw Benny holding the letter and Y/n yelling at him. "GIVE IT BACK!" Y/n yelled at Benny. "NO IM YOUR BROTHER AND I DESERVE TO READ IT!" Benny yelled back. "ITS MY LETTER! ITS NOT MEANT FOR YOU BENJAMIN!" she screamed. They both had a grip on the letter and Benny started pulling. A few seconds later all that was heard was the sound of paper ripping.

《《Y/n POV》》

I felt my heart drop. I saw Yeah-yeah standing in the doorway. Mom had told me not to scream or yell when we have guests over but I couldn't take it anymore. "WHAT THE FUCK BENNY!? THAT WASN'T MEANT FOR YOU SO YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TRIED TO READ IT! YOUR SO ANNOYING! I HATE YOU! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO NOSEY!?" I snapped at him, tears forming in my eyes. I saw Yeah-yeah and he was in pure shock from my actions. More tears started building up in my eyes. I didn't like crying in front of people so I ran up to my room with the ripped in half letter.

《《Benny's POV》》

"Benny, what the hell was that all about?" Yeah-yeah asked me after Y/n ran up to her room. "Y/n had a letter and as her brother I deserve the right to read it." I told him. "I wrote that letter..." Yeah-yeah confessed. "Why?" I asked. "Because I really like her and I don't know how to tell her in person...so I wrote her that letter.." he told me, quietly. "Oh..sorry man..I didn't know" I said. "No no its ok." He said. "Ok. Anyways why are you here?" I questioned. "I'm here to deliver another letter to...Y/n..if that's ok with you" he said, saying the last part really fast. "Of course it's ok with me! I'm happy that someone finally sees potential in my sister!" I told him. "What do u mean?" He asked. "Well no one has really bothered to ask out Y/n. And it makes her really upset. So I'm happy to see that you actually like her. I can't stand to see her upset anymore." I told him. "Here, I'll take the letter and give it to her so you don't have to." I reassured him. "Thanks Benny!" He said, handing me the letter and walking out the door. "Anytime man!" I said as he closed the door and left. I walked upstairs and slid the letter under Y/n's door. Before I slid it under her door I put a sticky note on it saying the letter was in the mail for her.