Chapter 3: Crimson Flowers and A Saviour in Disguise

(Matt's POV)

As I was slowly falling and out of consciousness; I saw a tall figure come up to my mangled body and clicked their tongue, as if confronting referring to a young child that made a mess. At first, I figured it was my brother, finally noticing me and decided to save me. My idea was dashed when the person started to sing in some kind of European language that I never heard before now; my mind quickly thought I was being kidnapped in broad daylight. I started to panic, but from the loss of blood, I blacked out completely.

~~~~~~~ Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke in a very brightly coloured room, with a mural of a field in a sunrise on the far wall. I went to move, but then I felt a sharp pain from my torso, the same place that the albino kicked me. I started to panic, as I had no means of escaping without being in pain whilst doing so.

I need to get out... I need to-- I thought to myself as I hear the door slowly open. I held my breath and hoped that it was my saviour, but instead it was the same figure from earlier. I closed my eyes and silently prayed for the person to leave me alone. I heard clanking noises and the smell of... something. I couldn't tell what it was, so I opened my eyes to see. I saw a glimpse of what looked like porridge, toast with cheese, an egg, and a tea pot with a separate cup for it. I heard the man there laugh.

"Welcome to the land of the living, da?" He said. I recognize that voice... I thought to myself as the view of the person came more into focus. It's Ivan!! I said, surprised at the fact.

"I have kasha, butterbrots and black tea for you this morning!" He said happily, turning to go and grab something. I struggle a bit, not knowing what I should do about Ivan, since he at this point really creeped me out. I tried to move again, but the pain that shot through my chest.

The room went silent as he looked onto me, and I was looking up at him. I wasn't sure what to do, until a low growl emanated from my stomach. He then proceeded to chuckle as he brought the food closer to me. The large Russian boy got more pillows to prop my torso up so that I could eat. I looked away, not really wanting help from anyone, since I never really got any from anyone else.

"Eat up." Ivan said, smiling creepily at me. That smile sent shivers up my spine as he started to feed me, since my attempts to eat has been less fruitful that I had hoped.

Once most of the food was eaten, I was laid back down to rest some more. He walked out of the room, smiling that same creepy smile that he always seems to have.

A/N

Hai peoples!! I am sorry for not updating as often as I want to, my computer at home died. So, I have been updating online at my school, but then I rarely get to do that. So, in roughly 1 1/2 weeks, I will be getting a new laptop so I can update all the time!!!