Beggining

One beautiful day Queen Leela was nine months pregnant with two twin girls. During the sunny day Queen Leela began to have sharp labour pains and was rushed to the private hospital by the time Queen Leela got to the hospital Leela was 5cm dilated. The doctors got Leela in to the birthing room and prepared her to give birth to her twin baby girls during that time Leela started having bad pains in her stomach Leela started to panic and the doctors rushed in an ultrasound machine to scan Leela's stomach to see what is happening with the babies. When the ultrasound machine started the scans, the doctors can see there is a problem with one of the babies the umbilical cord is wrapped around the smallest baby neck. The doctors informed Queen Leela that she has to go under for an emergency C-section to have the babies because one of the babies has the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck. After the doctors prepared Queen Leela for the C-section the operation took around 40mins to deliver the babies safe and sound. The smallest twin was put into the humid crib because of she was the one with the umbilical cord around her neck. The other twin was born healthy and strong until the nurses look into her eye and screamed because her eyes was nothing but pitch black. The doctors came in running to see what has happened and looked into the baby's eyes and yelled that child is the devil's reincarnation in human form of a baby girl. After 4 hours Queen Leela woke up a bit drapery and in and out of consciousness until Leela remember she was pregnant and asked the nurses where my baby girls are and started to panic because Leela cannot see them. The doctor went into Queen Leela's hospital room and asked "before you see you twin daughters can you please fill in all this paperwork and please tell use the names of your daughters? Queen Leela said "No I want to see my daughters NOW". The doctors told the nurses to go get both daughters for the Queen. The brought both baby girls into Queen Leela's room and Leela notices that one of her babies had some strange going on with her eyes because they are pitch black and the other baby girl has beautiful brown eyes. Queen Leela named the girl with brown eyes Marry Kate Rose Leela, the one with pitch black eyes is named Ashley jade Leela. Queen Leela asked "the doctors why do Ashley have pitch black eyes? Then all of the sudden Ashley 's eyes changed colours to a beautiful sky blue because Ashley started to cry when Mary Kate started to go white skinned Ashley reached out and grabbed Marry's hand and Ashley's eyes went white and Marry skinned went back to normal. The doctor was standing watching and said "Queen Leela u have given birth to miracle babies but one angle and one devil". Queen Leela replied "there is no such thing". The nurses took the babies and put the girls back in the baby room to sleep. Queen Leela was getting tired and in a little pain so the doctor gave her some Panadol to put Queen Leela to sleep. After 3 days being in the hospital Queen Leela Marry Kate and Ashley got to go home since the girls where born. When Queen Leela, Marry and Ashley got home Leela put the girls in Shepard cots and after Leela did it the girls started to cry until they both got put into the same cot then they both fell right to sleep. After 6 months Ashley and Mary Kate took their fist steps together since then they both can't be separated from each other. One day Ashley started to rip the heads off every dolls and teddy's Ashley got. Queen Leela started to get very worried and concerned for Marry-Kate's safety and wellbeing. Queen Leela range up the girl's father (Jaxs) who lives in South Africa in the war zone and asked, "if he would take one of his daughters to live with him in South Africa". Jaxs replied "No because it is far to dangerous for my daughter to live with me. I'm sorry Leela". Queen Leela replied with "if you don't take one of your daughters, I will have to put her in the foster system". Jaxs replied with "fine. I will fly to Australia and talk in person. Got to go see you in two weeks". Queen Leela replied "see you then". During the two weeks Ashley has got worse in her behaviour for a 7-month-old baby should be. When jaxs arrived at Queen Leela's house he walked inside and seen how Ashley's behaviour is while Marry Kate sits in the corner playing with her dolls. Jaxs asks "is Ashley the one that you would like me to take home to South Africa with me? Queen Leela replied "yes, Ashley is the one because I'm afraid of Ashley harming her sister Mary Kate". Jaxs replied "yes I will take Ashley home with me. But Leela give me three days and please pack everything I will be needing for Ashley to live with me". Queen Leela replied "yes I will get everything u need for Ashley for you Jaxs". Jaxs replied "Thank you Leela". After three days jaxs and Ashley is on the 9am plan to South Africa Ashley will not stop crying for an hour until she fell asleep. The plan ride took 16 hours to get to South Africa, jaxs and Ashley arrived at 1am at South Africans airport. After going through the airport bagging area, they both went outside and got a taxi to go to Jaxs house to settle in and unpack also to have something to eat. Jaxs went into the kitchen to cook soup with bread on the side and made Ashley a milk bottle. After they had finished tea jaxs put Ashley to bed and jaxs also decided to go to bed as soon as their heads hit the pillow, they were both asleep. The very next morning Jaxs wake up first before Ashley and decided to get breakfast already before getting Ashley out of bed to have her wheatbix with bananas, while Jaxs had toast and jam. After breakfast, Jaxs and Ashley went for a walk through the village and seen other children playing some mud puddles. Jax didn't want to let Ashley play with the children because she is only 8 months old today. After, being at the village for a couple of hours, Jade and Ashley started to walk home for some lunch and a bottle of milk. On the way home from the village a strange man came towards Jaxs and Ashley and started to talk about how beautiful Ashley is and asking how old Ashley is? After talking for an hour, the strange men pick up a rock and hit Jaxs in the back of the head and took Ashley right out of the pram and ran for the wind with Ashley to where the man hiding. After the man and Ashley disappeared, Jax's woke up with blood going down his neck and look in the pram and Ashley were gone he started to yell and question everyone have they seem my daughter Ashley. Jax's looked for hours for his daughter (Ashley), there is no sight of here anywhere Jax's looked. After a couple of hours, Jax's head started to hurt really bad after realising he was bleeding from his head. By the time it came to sunset Jax's started to feel really bad that he has lost his daughter and thinking Jax's will never see his daughter again.
Back in Australia Queen Leela and Marry Kate was doing really good since Ashley went with Jax's to South Africa (The War Zone). Marry Kate has turned 1 years-old and having her birthday party with her playgroup friends but no twin sister. Queen Leela tried ringing Jax's but Jax's doesn't answer because he is scared to tell Queen Leela that Ashley was kidnapped, and he hasn't seen any sight of Ashley for about two weeks.
Jax's received a letter from the person who took Ashley saying, "BACK OFF YOUR SHE DIES", you will see her again in time once I have finished with my experiments, I will make her my Ultimate killing machine name Devil Child". After reading the letter Jax's starts to go off yelling and screaming saying "What have I fucking done? I put my daughter in danger with taking her to this dangerous country". In the time of panicking about what is going to happen to Ashley if I don't save her in time. I promised her mother and my other daughter I would keep Ashley safe until it is time to be reunited with her twin sister.
Jax's start packing weapons that he will need to Rescue his daughter that includes cross bow, arrows, throwing knifes, swords, guns including glock 19, Ak47, sniper riffle etc. He needs to be fast and light on his feet.