chapter 5

You both let out growls and huffs of frustration as your sweet moment was interrupted. You made your way over to the phone, releasing out a sigh of annoyance.

"What." you forced out through gritted teeth. Steven was beside you with a look of curiosity.

"It's me, your mother. we will be leaving now as things have been rescheduled and i don't wanna hear anything else from you as we have no choice." she stated, letting out a sigh of her own.

"BUT MOM-" you felt your heart ache as you looked over to Steven to see his face full of devastation as tears corned his eyes. You felt your own tears welling up as you slowly reached your hand out to him, trying to grab onto him as you felt as if you would crumble any moment.

"I said is that clear." her tone was cold, unloving. But little did Y/N know, she had her own tears welling up as she recalled all the memories here in beach city. her mother was not always cold. she was the most nurturing softest person alive, with so much love and empathy inside her.That was, until him.

HE broke HER.

"no." You let out hesitantly. before she could even react you cut off the phone throwing it to the corner of the room as Steven rushed over to you, holding you in his arms crying happy tears as you began to shake uncontrollably in both happiness sadness and fear. You held onto his shirt, trying to take deep breathes as he whispered sweet nothings into your ears as he played with your hair. You took a deep breath and pressed your head against his, as love filled both of your eyes.

I am found, you thought to yourself.

I'll look after you, Steven thought to himself as he smiled at the girl he has been crushing on for ages with a fond smile.

But, how long will their happily ever last?