Chapter 1

Y/N POV:

I was hanging around at Stevens house, as usual, cuddling and watching movies. We had this little thing where every Sunday we would watch scary movies together. We have known each other for ages. But there was bad news, and I was too scared to tell anyone. My mother got a job promotion at empire city, which meant well...we had to move. I hated it. I threw the biggest tantrum that day for my age, I mean my life was here and she just wanted me to move like nothing really mattered.

 As these thoughts started clogging up my mind, I let out a sigh and paused the movie.

"Hey Sugar, I'm just going to go outside for fresh air, If you wanna continue the movie please go ahead."

ℋe stared at you for a moment before a small smile made Its way onto his face. He nodded softly, before frowning in concern. 

"But be back soon, I hate not being around you." He said as he let out a playful chuckle, but deep down inside he was being dead serious.

You nodded your head, before making your way out of the door. It was a beautiful night you had to admit. The breeze softly caressed your skin, as your hair began to flow due to the light wind. You let out a soft sigh, taking out a packet of cigarettes. You lit one up, placing it to your lips when suddenly a hand came out of nowhere. 

You let out a small yelp, but calmed down once you saw Steven. You began to nervously sweat as the other day you promised not to smoke, but I mean how could you not. It was good at relieving stress. You saw Steven glowing Pink and you knew this was bad news. Without saying another word, you tried to playfully turn on your heels as you ran the other direction, letting out loud giggles.

ℐ𝓉 was all fun and games as both of your giggles could be heard In the night when suddenly you tripped over. You were prepared for your fate, shutting your eyes shut when suddenly you felt a pair of hands wrap themself around you. You looked up to see Steven with a blush spread on his face as you felt yourself turning hot as well. You let out a sheepish giggle, leaning your head closer to his. The last thing you saw was a bright light as everything suddenly turned black.

A FEW SECONDS LATER...

ℱ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱:

 "𝒰gh..what happened..steven?" You looked around panicked when suddenly something came out your mouth, someone else.

 "𝓎-y/n..?" You felt a hand trace around your new formed body as your face turned red, millions of emotions running through you when suddenly a part of you spoke again.

 "𝓎/n..w-we fused.." You said as you felt sudden excitement rush through you. You screamed in happiness and got up running around.

"𝒮TEVEN THIS IS SO COOL!! But, who are we..? Or.. who am I..?"

Ꮍou looked down In confusion and shrugged as you rushed Inside to show the gems.

"𝒢UYSHDJHDJDHJW LOOK AT US- I MEAN ME, LOOK AT ME!!!" You screamed out as they all looked at your fusion In pure shock before garnet slowly began to let out a slow squeal eventually turning louder. You looked over at her as she had her hands clasped together and a huge grin on her face. She came over, firmly gripping onto your shoulders as she leaned In.

"ℒisten to me.  You are not two people. And you are not one person. You... are an experience! Make sure you're a good experience. Now... Go!... Have!... Fun!" She said as she grinned widely and instantly without hesitation you ran out. You have never felt so close to someone, I guess Garnet was right. Since you were new, both of your minds were still intact. You were so lost in joy that you could not hear Steven. He was enjoying this just as much and did not want to let go. He loved this feeling. He loved being this close, this personal with you. He did not plan on letting you go.

(I may update slowly, but please do stick around)