-Peezy

Chapter One
|Peezy|

LeParis POV

I gasped jumping out of my sleep as the gunshots and screams from my nightmare ended.

I sighed, rubbing the crust out of my eye as I headed into the kitchen.

I sat down at the island after grabbing a cold water, sinking into my thoughts.

"Paris." My little brother, Marcus called my name as he entered the kitchen.

"What's up, why you up this late man?"

"Man I'm almost 13 I'm tired of y'all playing with me for real."

I couldn't do nothing but laugh, dude really think he grown.

"What I wanna know is, why you up right now.

"I found some of them nasty cds in unc closet again and-"

"You can stop right there bruh." I chuckled "I'ma let you do you." I said after getting up and heading back to my room.

I plopped down on my bed, sighing.

The 3rd time this week I had a dream about dying. I guess if you send a bullet you gone have to take it.

I reached over on the side of my table, grabbing a Xanax and throwing it back along with a sip of water. This was the only thing that helped me get some real sleep.

The thing about it is, I'm not scared to die. I know the shit I did to niggas, or people in general for that matter and karma don't skip nobody, but I know I got a lil brother to live for and a Uncle to take care of .

I just hope god hear a nigga when I'm praying and asking for forgiveness. I'm just a product to some shit, Ion do nothing without reasoning.

___________________________

"Morning Unc." I greeted as I entered the kitchen.

"What up nephew, aye ima kick Marcus lil black ass."

I laughed, "Why you say that?"

"I get up about 5 this morning, take me a piss and go in his room to check on him the boy got my ebony Cd's playing on the TV."

It wasn't long before I erupted into laughter, "Hell nah unc kick his ass."

"Aw I will wait till he get up he mowing that yard na."

"Unc he was mowing it anyway cause I know I wasn't, shidd."

"You ain't to grown to get yo ass whipped by Unc too boy."

"Yeah you trippin on that one Unc I love ya tho, I'm out."

"Alright be safe now, don't be out with them hoes all night."

I nodded and laughed to myself, he a trip.

Truth is, Ian had no pussy in months. Been the last thing on my mind for real, I'm going through too much right now to be worried 'bout a bitch honestly. Plus these hoes work a nerve wouldn't do shit but make it worse.