-Friends

Omniscient

  "What y'all mean y'all fucked him?!" Triveny exclaimed on the Group FaceTime with her friends. "See I can't never like a nigga without them being a jailbird or a hoe this why ion fuck with niggas." She face palmed herself. "What y'all doing fucking the same nigga anyway?"

" It was a dare back when we was a 3/3 freshmen year before you came." Chloe answered.

"So somebody dared all of y'all to fuck the same nigga?"

"Yes but we didn't know it was the same nigga till after."

"That don't even sound right but ima just take yo word for it. I'm off him." Triveny responded.

It was always something weird going on in her friend group & she always felt like the outsider but she thought maybe she was just tripping.

Everybody always tells her they're weird but those are her friends and who's gonna listen to what someone else has to say about their friends? So she just looks past it.

"Aw yeah I been meaning to ask, Triveny do you got a Weedman?"

"Yeah, you don't even smoke though what you need a Weedman for?"

"Cause we need one for the par-"

"Ahhh" Shay yelled over Chloe

"Mufuckers talk too much" Tiny said rolling her eyes .

"What y'all talking about?" Triveny asked in confusion.

" A par-"

"Nothing!" Tiny & Shay yelled over Chloe in sync.

"Y'all do too much okay damn."

"I'm confused." Triveny expressed.

"Good." Shay answered as she left the call after Tiny.

Anything they won't tell Triveny, she knows Chloe will, Triveny always has been closer to her than with them, but in the end Chloes more closer with them and will choose their side if it comes down to it. She pretty much follows their lead on everything.

"Chloe?"

"Don't ask me I don't know."

"Chloe I know you know like damn why can't I know? Why everybody so against me?"

"It's not that were against you, you just always think you better than somebody cause the niggas always want you and you drive the newest car you always have a newest clothes and shoes.

"What?!" Triveny said taken back.

She never once thought she was better than her friends or anyone for that matter. She just knew she was having it her way but that didn't make her look down on anyone.

They shared a mutual jealousy towards her; and knew they were weird for it, so they used that as a cover up.

She started to think Maybe people were right, maybe they are weird.