Chapter 25

Chapter 25 - Happily ever after

1 YEAR LATER

Me and Dean moved in together at his penthouse in LA and it was one of the best decisions I made. Lots of sex, dates and I had never been happier.

I was sat on the couch, reading a random book I had found in the penthouse, when I felt two hands covering my eyes. I set the book down and crossed my arms.

"Guess who?" Dean asked.

"Hmm, I don't know, is it Houdini?" I asked. I heard him scoff, and his hands left my face as he jumped over the back of the couch, landing on top of me, making me groan.

He planted his face in my boobs, using them as a cushion, making me roll my eyes. I put my hands in his hair, playing with it and pulling at the roots slightly.

He leaned up to kiss me and I kissed him back. He moved up even more between my legs, putting his hands in my hair. He pulled my head back, kissing down my throat. He unbuttoned the top buttons of my shirt kissing down my chest.

I arched my back into him, and he rolled my skirt up to my waist, running his hand up my thigh. The closer he got to touching me, the doorbell rang.

My eyes widened, my breaths short and fast. Dean groaned before getting up to open the door. I buttoned up my shirt again, pulling down my skirt and running my fingers gently through my hair to make it look normal. I sucked on my finger using it to wipe smudged lipstick from the corners of my mouth and reapplied the dark colour on my lips.

I sat back, picking up my book again pretending like I was reading.

I watched as Enzo, Val, Theo, and the triplet filed in.

Enzo got married to Jessica, a girl he met when he went to Russia, and now they had a 4-month-old new born baby, Caroline. My niece.

Val had vowed to stay single and never marry, because and I quote "Women have too many problems." An idiot.

Theo had found himself a pretty Latina girlfriend, Andrea, when he was travelling the world with Isaac. Isaac had adopted a lost orphan from the streets of Rome, Atticus and was seeing someone but would not spill who it was.

Cayden had found a nice girl in college, when he was studying business and they had been dating for 5 months.

Josh had found Rebekah, someone who put up with his childish behaviour and loved him with every ounce of her heart. Mum was grateful for that.

Hayden and Jayden were still single.

The one I was most surprised by was Anton and Luca. They had gotten together after Anton had shyly asked him on a date, and they went for ice cream and a movie together. Anton kept Luca's anger calm and Luca defended Anton. It was so perfect.

They walked into the living room hand in hand, Rhys, Atticus, and Isaac behind them. A huge grin on Anton's face and a disgusted look on Luca's.

All my brothers jumped on top of me, except for Luca, before he rolled his eyes and pounced on to the heap on top of me, making me groan. I pushed them all off me, slapping each of their arms and kissing each of their cheeks.

I walked up to Jess holding Caroline, and kissed her on the nose, hugging Jess. I picked up Atticus in my arms, hugging him after so long. He played with my hair as I walked around to hug Rebekah, Andrea, and Thomas, Rhysand's boyfriend.

We all went on to the rooftop where we had set a long dining table, with food and rose petals. Very nice.

Mum and Dad arrived too sitting at their places. Dean held my hand on top of the table as we ate our food.