INTRODUCTION

**This Wattpad novel version shows the opening handful of chapters which is less than 10% of the full novel as I am selling through KDP (Amazon/Kindle)**

Mini-blurb:

Read T. J. P. Campbell's popular novel merging Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice with cinematic space opera sci-fi. Can the characters of Pride and Prejudice save the Earth from an alien invasion? They may have a chance as a third-party alien race called the Equalisers gifts them an array of superpowers and a starship.

______________

Pride and Prejudice and Superheroes: main description blurb:

An English Classics/Sci-Fi Mashup Sci-Fi Space Opera Novel by Jane Austen and T. J. P. Campbell

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single woman in possession of a free mind, must be in want of a superhero."

Living in rural England in the early 19th century, Elizabeth (Lizzy) Bennet had always known she had rather special abilities. She soon discovers their depth and extent and that they are more than special abilities, they are incredible superpowers. Further, she discovers that a select group of people including her father and her sisters all have differing superpowers of their own.

Amid the chaos of discovering all these superpowers, Lizzy's mother remains as steadfast as ever to win her "War of Marriage" and marry off her daughters, and she becomes especially motivated by the arrival of a handsome and, importantly, rich man to the Bennets' rural township. A certain Mr Bingley, no less, who soon introduces the even richer, Mr Darcy, much to Mrs Bennet's delight. These men turn out to have superpowers too, of course.

But where did these superpowers come from? Were they a gift from God?

No.

They were a donation from an alien race known as the Equalisers.

The price for these donated superpowers is that Lizzy and the rest of the superhero group need to use them to attempt to defeat an approaching starship armada of all-conquering warlike alien invaders called Kasts, invaders who intend to decimate the human race as they have done to every alien race they have come across.

So how can Lizzy and her fellow superheroes defeat the intergalactic all-conquering nefarious Kasts? Moreover, amid the alien perilousness and superheroeness of it all, will Regency pride and prejudice still rear its ugly head, and will Lizzy and her four sisters find love despite their perilous mission?

Pride and Prejudice and Superheroes: A sci-fi/Regency space opera novel universally acknowledged as a classic.

______________

To find all the answers, get the book now ... and turn the pages of this wonderful English classics/sci-fi mash-up Regency superhero space opera novel ...

If you imagine the cast of Pride and Prejudice appearing as superheroes in a Star Trek style adventure written by a contemporary sci-fi writing Jane Austen, you might expect something like this novel. Hopefully this novel will be a treasure of immense enjoyment for readers who love sci-fi and the English language in all its sophisticated glory.