Tubbo | Rain

Hello! Wow I havent written in awhile. Sadly my mom pushed off my counseling so I have started school and my will to write has dropped. I also dont keep up with the Dream smp too much anymore so most of these will not be centered around recent lore.
Ah question! What's your favorite song?

Requested by Herbal_Tea_

Sorry if this isnt how you imagined it

~

Dark clouds passed over the tops of the trees, the faint light from the sun being blocked as small sprinkles of rain fell to the soft grass. The raindrops left a soft tap as they hit the ground, soon enough they became more plentiful causing the ground to become slippery with mud. Under the clouds sat two teenagers hiding under a picnic blanket. The male looked out at the rain with a slight frown, disappointed that their picnic was interrupted. While the other teen watched the drops of cold water hit the ground with slight fascination in their eyes. It was amazing to them how fast the bright sun could dim away into rain, leaving the bright Ray's a distant past. Tubbo looking over at the person beside him let out a slight sigh before speaking "sorry for not checking the forecast before we left" he looked back at the rain "if I looked we wouldn't be caught up in this." The (h/c) teen looked over at Tubbo "it's not all bad, rain is the perfect time to do fun things" their smile lifted slightly more as they thought about the things they could do. They let out a loud noise as they stood up, scaring the brunette beside them. "Let's dance, Tubbo!" They stepped out from under the blanket extending a hand out to the male with a smile. He contemplated for a second before taking the teens hand. "If we gets colds I'm blaming you" he said with a chuckle.

The blanket fell to the ground as they both walked farther into the field, the damp ground squishing as they walked. The rain beat down on the two teens as they walked, leaving their hair and clothes to be soaked with the cold substance. Once they got far enough (y/n) got on one knee holding Tubbos hand "may I have this dance m'lady." The boy laughed out a yes as (y/n) stood up with a smile. (How do u describe dancing 😟)

The two twirled as the rain fell, playful laughter leaving them both. They danced as the storm slowly passed, leaving dew on the grass and the fresh scent of rain. The sun slowly peaked out as their dance came to a slow stop. The bright rays beamed down bringing warmth to the wet teens. The (h/c) teen frowned "the storm was so short." Their whining voice made Tubbo laugh. "We can always play in the rain next time (y/n)" with a pout they walked back to their blanket and picnic basket. The sandwiches long forgotten in the moment. Tubbo followed behind the teen with a soft smile. "Ah, we should probably get home now Tubbo" the (h/c) voice broke through the silence "we dont wanna catch a cold, and I'm sure Phil is worried." "Your right, let's pack up" Tubbo walked over to the wet blanket before picking it up and folding it. (Y/n) grabbed the basket full of the forgotten food before starting to walk away. Playfully turning around to the boy they yelled out a quick 'race you there's before taking off in a jog. Tubbo was quick to start running after them. The dark clouds that were once there slowly faded into the distance leaving behind the bright blue sky. The trees drooped with water, the grasses gentle sway left dew in its wake. The winds cold chill left the soft feel of autumn in the air. The two teens long gone from the serene field they once occupied.

Until next time, the field seemed to say as the wind blew towards the teens.

~
Hopefully this isnt too bad, I haven't really wrote in awhile so. I'm planning on posting more, but dont hold me to that because my brain loses motivation very quickly. Anyways hope your day/night is going well bye~bye!

Like 650 words.
Not proofread