3

Lin Xiaoyan moved slowly to the trash can and threw the tissue in.

    Maybe it was because the announcer felt that everyone did not hear clearly. After a while, the broadcast was repeated again.

    "Student Lin Xiaoyan in Class 10 of the second grade,your brother brought your favorite Wangzai milk and is waiting for you at the school gate."

    Lin Xiaoyan: "..." Please stop. .

    Gao Tian: "She's talking about Grade 10 in the second grade. Is there a Lin Xiaoyan in Grade 10 in the second grade ?"

Lin Xiaoyan did not speak, and suspected that her "good brother" might have remembered her grade incorrectly. Moreover, she actually knew the plot, not only did she know it, but she also had a very, very...very deep impression.

    The former reason was that their sisters had liked drinking Wangzai milk since they were young.

After their parents passed away, because of the great sense of crisis, her sister led her to live very hard for a time. The money is spent on more nutritious food. Basically, such drinks can only be drunk once a week to try.

    It wasn't until later that her sister learned to write and made more money to write novels. From then on, they  lived a well-off life where they could drink two bottles of Wangzi's milk a day.

    One day after that, her sister saw an advertisement for Wangzi Milk and pointed to the advertisement and said that she also wanted to go to their elementary school to send her milk, but Lin Xiao Xiao refused mercilessly. Then her sister wrote this novel, imposing the plot to realize her dream in the novel, and looking for a painter to draw Lin Xiao Xiao's tears running towards her.

She was so angry that she wants to beat someone at that time.

     Lin Xiao Xiao almost hit someone on the spot.

    And now...

    she actually had to face such a shameful plot, and suddenly wanted to drop out of school and join the army.

(To avoid confusion, her real name Lin Xiao Xiao will be use when the topic is about her real identity or her past life.)

    She may not be able to stay in this school.

    Lin Xiaoyan said goodbye to Gao Tian and walked all the way around the corner, wanting to go to the door to check the situation before the third urge on the broadcast. What is desperate is that it is now during school hours, and there are people all around, even if she wants to hide, she can't hide.

    The love of her relatives was like a mudslide, which made her taste the pain of being watched as a monkey. There was just one thing that made her wonder. According to her sister's setting, Zhou Yunjing should be the one who came to deliver the milk this time. How could she suddenly become "brother"?

    She lowered her head and walked forward violently. When she walked to the large stone screen at the gate of the school, she suddenly heard several girls talking.

    "I heard the radio just now, I still wondered whose brother is so stupid and would do such a shameful thing. If I was his younger sister, I would definitely break the relationship with him... Now I just want to ask if the handsome guy still lacks a sister. , With such a handsome brother, even if he broadcasts to me every day to send Wangzai milk, I’m also happy..."

    "I’m not the same. I want to be friends with his sister. By the way, I would like to ask if she lacks a sister-in-law. Her brother is too handsome..."

    "The car  behind him,  Rolls-Royce right? I want to have a rich brother!"

    "The country owes me a brother."