5

Chapter 5

    Lin Lele has short men's hair, the color is black, it is not dyed, but the hair spray is a little too much, and the hair looks like a hedgehog.

    Lin Xiaoyan has seen her sister's appearance as an urban female elite, and she has also seen her lazy look like a dead man. But she has never seen her Matt killer look like this. Just now she saw Lin Lele for the first time, and after being shocked, there was nothing but funny and novelty left.

    She didn't expect her to be such a Lin Lele.

    The boy who jumped in the line was originally walking in front of Lin Lele. After seeing Lin Xiaoyan, he looked back at Lin Lele.

    "It's her," he whispered.

    Lin Lele listened, raised her hand and pushed him forward. The boy walked up to Lin Xiaoyan and bowed to her in ninety degrees.

    "I'm sorry, I shouldn't jump in the queue this morning. I will never do anything that broke the rules. I hope you can forgive me."

    Lin Xiaoyan nodded and ignored him, but looked at Lin Lele behind him.

    Lin Lele was a little inexplicable: "Why are you looking at me?"

    Lin Xiaoyan: "..."

    What should she ask?

    Are you my sister?

    Sister, have you crossed too?

    Then what if this is just a little character that her sister put in the novel, but she rushes up to admit her relatives and is regarded as holding her thigh, wouldn't it be embarrassing?

    The bastard finished apologizing, turned his head and bowed to Lin Lele again: "Boss, I'm finished apologizing."

    "Yeah." Lin Lele nodded, "Next."

The  bastard walked drooping through the back door of the classroom. He got out, and stood in the corridor, shouting into the air: "I have no manners—"

    "I have no manners—"

    ……

    Lin Xiaoyan walked to Lin Lele with a black line on her face ,"that……"

    "Why?" Seemingly disdainful of the gratitude in her eyes, Lin Lele took a step back and looked at her with squinting eyes, "I'm not helping you, but I don't want such an unqualified little brother. Give him a lesson this time."

    Lin Xiaoyan: "Oh."

    "But you must remembered one thing," Lin Lele raised her chin at her, and said very tuggingly: "Don't move my people anymore, don't be conceited. "

    Lin Xiaoyan: "..."

The character of this girl is really the same as her sister.

    She really wanted to pull the person aside and ask questions quietly, but she was afraid so she didn't make a decision yet, but she saw Lin Lele roll her eyes.

    "Don't look at me with this expression," Lin Lele made a gesture of wiping cold sweat, "disgusting."

    Lin Xiaoyan: "...

    " The word "disgusting" is also very true.

    Especially when she has something to ask her sister and wants to act like a baby, her sister will say "disgusting" , but then help her do this and that.