The Fiancés

Third person, Quackitys Pov(:0 an acual pov- so shocking)
-------------------------------------
The stars would be out, and the moon and sun would be parallel to eachother, making the sunset seem photo like. He would smile, breathing in the cool air. Quackity would be looking over the railing, and spot the the two figures, still on the ground. He could tell they were Sapnap and Karl, because the only ones who knew he had the start of a country were them, Foolish, to help him build, and Sam, as a helper sometimes aswell. He would flap his small, orangeish-yellow wings, letting them catch the slight breeze that would be up here, a smile on his face. He heard a incoherent yell from one of the two, and one soon disappeared under him, and into the tower.

The second would follow, slower the the first though.
after a few moments of waiting, he would turn hearing the duos footsteps at the door.

"Tada-! This is what i wanted to show you two-! my new, in progress-, country. It'll be named Las Nevadas, and everyone will be able to have fun"
he said, his arms spread out and his wings would instinctively fold neatly behind him, only poking out a bit over his shoulders.

The two would smile at him, Sapnap looking at him, with a smile. Karl would have an amazed look on his face as he looked around. It was both of his fiancés first time seeing the area, and even though it was not close to being finished, they should know about it. He didn't want them to be worried when he was gone for most of the day, coming home tired and getting up earlier then them and leaving to work.

They didn't really notice him being gone a whole lot, despite the three living together for a while now. They all had their own things they have been doing, and Karl and Sapnap making Kinoko Kingdom with GeorgeNotFound. Karl was in charge of telling Quackity, and Sapnap would remind him sometimes.

"This is Amazing-!" Karl would say, his pink/purple eyes sparkling with wonder, something that made him look like he just discovered something for the first time, and Quackity would smile, happy to see on of fiancé's happy with it.
"He's right, you really have been working on this for a while, there's nothing you can't do, Q" Thw other, tallest of the three would say, flashing a smile towards the duck-hybrid, who would have smilies wider back at him.

Quackity enjoyed seeing his Fiancé's happy, and they both followed him to a balcony, overlooking the soon-to-be finished country. The stars would be out, shining brightly as the three's smiles. Sapnap would be in the middle, with both of the shorter males leaning on either side of the demon-hybrid male, his thin tail swaying slightly.

"Hey, let's all go home, we can keep talking about this place on the way back Q" Sapnap would suggest, putting his arms around the twos shoulders, guiding them backwards.

"I'll race you two down the stairs!" Karl would say, wiggling out of Sapnaps grasp and he'd start down the stairs, his hoodie bouncing as he did so, chuckling as he half-ran, half-stumbled, down the stairs. Sapnap was close behind him, with Quackity walking down, smiling as he watched the other two race down, and soon disappear from his sight.

As Quackity reached the bottom, he saw Sapnap, who was chuckling, a lighthearted tone in it, and Karl, who was leaning up against the side of the tower, out-of-breath, the two mid conversation.

"I beat you, no matter how many times you say i cheated," Sapnap said.

Karl responded with a pout, "You did cheat, and I remain the winner-!"

"C'mon you two, you both are winners compared to me," Quackity would say as he saw a chance to re-appear in the conversation. "Time to get some rest"

As the three Fiancé's walked, they both noticed Karl's lack of talkativeness, something they both liked about the male. He would tell stories to them, and generally tell them about his latest craft, or adventure. But he was quiet, so Quackity filled the silence with information about the beginnings of Las Nevadas, passing time till they got home.

!724 Words!
Sorry about the gaps in updates, ideas have been slow
I'll try to keep updates to at least one or two a month if i can-!
Don't forget to drink water and eat a snack if you haven't, and have a good day/night-!