𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓾𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓻

You woke up to hear it raining hard outside. You were laying on Wilbur's shoulder, you quickly sat up, blushing your face off. You didn't like him. . . did you? It was pitch black outside. You guys were still driving too. It wasn't completely dark in the bus, there was a light Dream set up for people who needed it. You looked around, Tubbo was laying on top of Ranboo, they were both sleeping. Philza and Kristin were cuddling while sleeping. Karl was laying on Quackity's chest and Sapnap was laying on Quackity's shoulder (There will be Karlnapity in this book). George was laying on Dream's shoulder, and all the others were sleeping, you were the only one awake, it was peaceful.

You wanted a blanket so you snuck over to your suitcase to pull out the blanket you brought if you got cold. You slipped and hit your head on the floor.

"Sh!t!"

You whisper yelled.

You covered your mouth hoping you didn't wake anyone up, unfortunately, you did.

"Y/N?"

You hear a familiar voice call quietly. You immediately recognized the voice. It was Wilbur.

You hear him get up and walk over to you. He crouches next to you.

"What's up?"

He whispers.

"Oh. Nothing, I just fell and hit my head, I think it left a bruise."

You said wincing at the pain.

Wilbur grabbed his phone and turned on the flashlight.

"Y/N. You're bleeding."

He said, quickly getting up and running to his bag.

He pulled out a smaller bag and took out some things that you couldn't see in the dark. He walked away for about 2 minutes and soon came back and sat next to you. He lightly tapped a wet rag on your forehead. You assumed he was wiping off the blood. You then felt him put a big bandage on your head then put an icepack on top of it.

"Hold it there, it should ease the pain."

He smiled.

His smile was very attractive. He then turned off his flashlight.

"So what were you doing up at like 2:20 AM?"

He asked.

"I got cold so I came over here to find my blanket in my bag."

You replied, still holding the icepack there.

He crawled over to your bag and then pulled out your blanket that was laying on top of it. He then stood up, walked back over to you, pulled you off of the floor. He brought you back to the seat you two were sitting at, still holding your hand. He sat down and you sat down next to him. He then put the blanket on top of you and him and you laid your head on his shoulder once again. You then feel asleep peacefully.

***7:39 AM***

You woke up to see a sleeping Wilbur above you. You quickly remembered what happened at 2AM. You blushed at the thought of his kindness. You realized the ice pack had fallen off your head. So you picked it up and sat it next to you as you stood up. You placed the blanket that once was on the both of you on top of him. You looked up to see Quackity on his phone. You've never really been close with Quackity, you've never spoken to each other that much. You walked over to him. He glanced up at you. Sapnap and Karl were both laying on him still, which explains why he hasn't moved. You waved and he nodded with a slight smile.