𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮

You woke up in your bed again. Wearing Wilbur's sweatshirt. You were in your bed and you assumed Wilbur brought you over to your room. You blushed. You knew it would be cold outside today so you decided to continue wearing his sweatshirt, you put on some jeans and some light makeup.

Your Outfit:

You were surprised you slept through half the day yesterday but you were exhausted

You were surprised you slept through half the day yesterday but you were exhausted. It was 9:48AM and you left your room trying to not wake Niki up, so you quietly shut the door. You go downstairs, tired from the early morning.

"Morning beautiful."

You look up to see Wilbur, smiling at you. His expression turned to a shocked face with a bright red tint when he realized what you were wearing. He smirks at the cute outfit.

"Well don't you look great?"

He said.

"Why are you so flirty all of a sudden?"

You asked, giggling.

"I just feel bad for yesterday. You almost died."

He replied, standing up and walking closer to you.

"Don't feel bad, you're the reason I'm alive. My hero."

You smiled, kissing his cheek.

You hear someone coming downstairs so you back away from each other quickly. You look to see Dream and George giggling together, they seemed oddly close, they looked like they were about to kiss. George started to lean in until he realized you. He quickly backed away and you started to burst out laughing.

"I guess your little confession worked, Dream, huh?"

You giggled, Wilbur chuckled too.

George blushed and Dream laughed and nodded.

The 4 of you started talking, Dream tells you that George did like him back and that they're going to bring everyone to an amusement park today. You were excited. You looked at Wilbur who looked a little worried, you were confused, but you hugged him which cheered him p pretty quickly.

Dream and George went to wake everyone up.

"Why do you seem so worried?"

You asked Wilbur.

"I'm just a little scared of roller coasters, that's all."

He replied with a nervous smirk.

You giggled at his nervousness. Then kissed his cheek again.

"Everything is alright."

You said squeezing his hand.

You let go and everyone came down. After going out to eat, you all went to the amusement park. There were a lot of fun looking rides. You grabbed Wilbur's hand and you dragged him over to a short looking but fun ride. You felt him shaking a little, so you squeezed his hand, he smiled and you both got on the ride. It was fun and Wilbur enjoyed it also because it wasn't super high.