𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Wilbur and you were having your 7th Anniversary. You have been dating for 7 years, you truly think he's the one. You guys went to the same spot you did on your first date, it was as beautiful as it was the first time. You guys, we're having a picnic. Once it finished you both stood up and shared a passionate kiss. You loved him. So so much. You thought the date was over but then Wilbur got on one knee.

"Y/N. You have made my life better. In ways that I thought I could never imagine. I love you with all my heart. And I love the feelings you give me. I want these feelings to be forever. So, Y/N L/N...will you make me the happiest man alive... and marry me?"

He says.

You start to tear up. You smile and nod and you both kiss then hug. You can't believe it. Your enemy was your soulmate. Who would've thought?

You and Wilbur got married and invited all your friends. Your fans we're very happy for you and teased Wilbur by calling him old. You two didn't want kids, it would've been too much to handle. You got a house together and lived that happiest lives. Better than ever.

Ranboo and Tubbo got platonically married, they never loved each other but they did wanna be together forever. You thought it was adorable how cute their friendship was. Sapnap, Karl, and Alex all got married. It was also very sweet. So did Dream and George, you always knew it would happen though, so it wasn't much of a surprise. Tommy got married to a beautiful woman, they loved each other. Jack and Niki got married (I ship them so don't judge) It was unexpected but sweet. Finally, Fundy got married to a beautiful woman also, they were quite adorable. Philza and Kristin had a child and the child is very adorable.

Everyone lived happily ever after...

322 Words