🍭𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕝

Dream
I wake up to the sounds of what was probably my was my preants fighting, I'm sick of it. I get up getting ready for school, getting a light pink sweater because I had like nothing cleaned and not in the mood to get bullied for wearing dirty clothes. I head out of my room looking down the hall seeing papa on the ground. I just walked into the bathroom. I just close and lock the door turning on some music toning out that shit I don't need to hear.

- after he was done with the bathroom -

I got out drying  off getting Dressed quickly doing my hair putting the little lollipop charm thing a wear for somereson grabbing my smile mask, putting that on aswell.

"Bye papa and dad I'm heading to school now" I announced.

"Bye honey, have a good day" Quackity said as Jshalate  was dragging  him off somewhere.

I start my mile walk with my music blasting in my ear I was singing the song.

I said
Suckin' too hard on your lollipop
Or love's gonna get you down (girl)
I said
Sucking too hard on your lollipop
Or love's gonna get you down.

I stop for a bit taking a deep breath seeing  school in the distant, the thing drid  the most, I have many bullies thanks to my sexuality, truth be told I'm gay and I'm proud.... anyways I just hate school, I side track myself with singing once more.

I went walkin' with my mama one day
When she warned me what people say
Live your life until love is found

The wind blowing lightly threw my hair, making some dirty blond strained going across my mask probably.

'Cause love's gonna get you down
Take a look at the girl next door

I started thinking about my preants  when I herd and sang that line, there marrie is Dieing slowly, dad drinks him self to death and papa just takes consent abusement thanks to the mass drinking.

She's a player and a down right bore
Jesus loves her, she wants more

I just take a deep breath quieting  my music.

Oh bad girls get you down.

I turned off my music  taking a soft breath before walking in the gates of hell.

I walk to my locker putting my backpack in grabbing my books and things I need for first period,  closeing the door

Willbur
I'm hanging  out with my friend group, George Sapnap punz Karl and Fundy, were walking to first period, but see the soft kid who doesn't talk to anyone really, run into someone by accident.

"Watch where your going pinky" The boy said.

"I..I'm sorry"  Dream said quitly  and nevorously.

The kid started to go to hit him, I run over between them.

"Hey! Dickhead he said sorry" I say as I look behind me seeing Sapnap hugging the boy. The others walking around the bully.