🍭𝔻𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕗 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖

Dream
I Honstly love how affectionate these six boys are with me, there the only ones I willing took the damn mask off for, and Honstly I just fell more comfortable with it off, Creantly were chilling in a cerical in detention, I'm just on Punz's lap this time, Sapnap has an arm around Punz his hand locked with mine rubbing our thumbs togather, Fundy just sitting between Punz legs letting me pet him, while Karl and George rub my legs, Wilbur just leaning on Punz's leg. rubbing my neck softly.

The detention teacher walked in seeing the prostion were all in.

"Uh boys this is not a hook up room break it up" The teacher said.

I say nothing seeing what they would do "oh sush your late anyways" Karl said looking up.

"Where is your respect young man, I'm the teacher what I say goes" The teacher said.

Fundy rolles his eyes takeing my hand kissing it "pretty sure the only one we listen to is the one on Punz" Fundy said putting my hand back on his head.

The teacher was fumming at this point "none of you have fucking respect, get the boy off your lap now Punz" the teacher demanded.

Punz looked at me then loowed back up "Nah he can stay there to adorable" Punz said smirking.

Sapnap looked to me as I messed with his rings, I love his loving midnight green eyes looking at me "Yeah Punz is right, he's adorable" They all aggrie.

The teacher sighed in defeat "you are impossible" the teacher said.

"Yeah we try to be" Willbur said running his hand down my cheek.

I just melt more into Punz's lap making Punz smile, that was the last thing I remaber.

Sapnap
I just watch him as he falls asleep yet again, I just grab his hand tighter, Punz tighting his grip so he doesn't fall, and leaning on my arm, this whole group is comfortable with cuddling and shit with one another, we all will most likely be perfectly happy with sharing baby aswell. I mean Baby diffently has his favorites, me Punz and Fundy, not like the others mind, I certainly don't.

"We got lucky with who we chose to be our groups babydoll" Willbur said leaning back on Punz's leg.

"We got a clingy one, but that's perfectly fine, just means he needs a lot of our attention and affection" Fundy said as his ear flicked.

"Yeah we got lucky, we didn't get one who hated to be touched" I said softly amiring him "he's also utterly adorable".

"Yeah but it sucks that he has a crazy past and home life" Karl said.

We all aggried, as he woke up breathing heavily.

"Nightmare doll" Willbur said looking up to him getting a nod.

"Wanna talk about it" Fundy said as he started to get petted again.

Dream just shook his head as tears run down his face "Hey darling look at me" Punz said.

Dream turned to Punz "y..yes?" He said with a shakeing vocie.

It Honstly broke my heart he woke up so scared, Punz put his hand on Dreams face rubbing the tears off "Whatever happened in the nightmare isn't real darling, and I don't want to see you crying over whatever was being incompetent" Punz said softly rubbing his cheek softly, Fundy looking up rubbing the side of his head on Dream softly as I start rubbing his hand agin.

"Punz is right, we don't need you cring" I say kissing his forehead.

Willbur was whispering sweet things in his ear, as Karl and George sat there still rubbing his legs, he started slowly calming down, being twice as clingy and adorable.

The boy from earlier walked in seeing us near him, we all give him a death stare, as Dream hides in Punz's neck.

"Dad why do you let them do that but not me and my friends" The boy asked.

"They are impossible, I gave up" The teacher said.

The boy scoffed as he sits on the closest desk to him. "Sap he's shakeing again" Punz said.

I look over to Dream pulling  my hand out of his lifting his head up kissing him once more, he slowly stoped shakeing as it went a little deeper I could sense the other four were jealous, both me and Punz had kissed him, and they hadn't, I was exploring his mouth as I felt him grab onto my hand once more but tighter then relasing it, so I broke off the make out session breathing heavily, locking our hands again after.

Punz looked at me "really you were both his first kiss and first makeout session Sap" Punz said.

"What I didn't ask to deepen this kiss he did I just won domnice" I said.

Dream was once again red trying to hide in Punz's neck "no don't hide Cub let us see you" Fundy said reaching up and grabbing his head on Punz's neck kissing him softly on the lips.

Dream
Alright well...this has been a adventful day thats for sure, Detention will be over soon and then I can go home and play the game of tone out the fighting... Sapnap was whispering something to Punz, and they kept moving around the circle. "Hey Bunny are you aloud to have pepole over" Karl asked.

"Uhh I mean I could but you guys will hear lots of fighting" Dream said looking at the wall.

"That's fine, we need to know your safe Kitten" George said.

"Alright you guys can go now" the teacher said.

Punz let me go they once again walking around me, but Sapnap never let go have my hand that's fine we reach my locker, grabbing my bag and putting the trash I don't need in there, closeing the door, everyone separated but me and punz cause had his bag already, and we said met up out the front door.

They all texted the preants telling them there gonna hang out with someone, they all met us and follow me watching everyone who walks pass us there being so protective and I like it, we arrive at my house I open my door and the follow me in.
🍭~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🍭
Nightmare! What have I told you about bothering Dream? How dare you!