Chapter 30.

We all ate dinner and talked for a little. Emily left a couple of hours after and dad came home from work. I was still upset with him so i just stormed off to my room. Crying silently. I heard mom slightly yelling at him telling him he should be home more. After that i became really exhausted and went to sleep.
___________

It was the weekend of prom and Annabelle, Tyler and Olivia all dragged me to go shopping with them. Oh also Tyler and Olivia are dating.. shocking right?

I freaked the fuck out once they told me.

I'm currently looking for a dress to wear. I want something that's going to catch Emily's eye.

I kept looking i see Annabelle pull out a light blue v neck long dress with a big slit at the end. With glitter and gems on it.

She went to the changing room, she opened the door and my jaw literally drop.

"Holy.. shit.. you look really hot." I told her to give a little spin.

She laughed off my comment. "Should i buy this."

I shook my head. "Yes bitch buy it. Now let me find a dress for me."

I continued to look until i found a maroon sparkle dress with slits up the thighs. It was a thin strap v neck. I think it will look good on me.

I tried it on and stared at myself before letting Annabelle see.

The dress hugged my curves and also made my ass a little bigger. Emily will definitely like this dress.

I walk out.

"Holy shit you look ravishing, very hot." Annabelle gushed. Then added "Emily is going to devour you in the dress." I blush furiously at her statement.

"Shut up." I slapped her playfully. I headed back to take the dress off and pay for it.

We headed out the store and met up with Olivia and Tyler. Tyler had a black and grey suit and Olivia wanted to match him so she got a grey thin strap dress and black heels.

We got food and talked for a while.

We left the store and i went home.
________________________________________

Emily's POV

I get this feeling... I can't explain it but it makes me scared. Scared of everything disappearing. Peyton has changed me for the good. She made me open up to her, not forcefully but she encouraged me. She makes me feel whole, welcomed and the love I feel for her is like no other.

I can see the love in her eyes. Just like everytime i look at her, there's love and a promise. A promise to keep her safe, protect her from anything. I have never gotten this feeling before. Sure i was in love with Kate but this feeling does deeper it's more than just love.

I snapped out of my thoughts as there is a knock on my door.

I walked to the door and opened, i really didn't expect to see Peyton.

"Hey... What are you doing here." I ask confused. Don't get me wrong i love having her company- I'm just confused..

"Well.. at the moment I'm really not talking to my dad so i wanted to see my girlfriend." She looked up at me wanting to know what I'm about to say.

I shake my head, "Of course.. come in." I let her in.

I was about to head to the kitchen, when she pulled me in for a kiss.

I pulled her in and deepened the kiss. I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip. She denied the access so i slapped her ass, she gasped and i put my tongue in exploring her mouth.

Our tongues battled for dominance. I won and the kiss was heated and passionate.

I trailed my kisses down her neck trying to find her sweet spot.

I licked across her neck. I kept sucking and harshly kissing. I hear her breath hitch against me.

Bingo! I found her sweet spot.

I was sucking harshly making sure i leave a mark.

I hear a low moan escape her mouth. I smirk, feeling myself getting wetter by the minute. She pulled me back for another kiss. This kiss is intense, getting heated and we both deepened it. I pulled back trying to control myself. I stare at her. Her eyes are completely dark, filled with lust. I suck in a breath. I can barely control myself around her.

I pull her hand. She has a confused look on her face. We go to the couch.

"Want to watch TV." I innocently said trying to hide my smirk.

She stared at me wide eyed, she's speechless. "What cat got your tongue." I laugh and my devilish smirk is on my face.

She straddles me. The temperature skyrocketed. I'm feeling aroused. I'm very sure she is too. Peyton continues to stare at me and she leans in and kisses me passionately.

She cups my cheek and deepens the kiss. She trails her lips across my pulse point, Sucking and biting harshly making sure she's leaving her mark. I'm enjoying this. Maybe a little too much. I pull back wanting to have some control but it's getting hard.

I'm so aroused and if i don't stop right now, I don't think i will later.

"I'm seriously trying to control myself around you." I groan and throw my head back.

"Why?" She ask.

"Because if we don't stop, I'll take you right here and now."

I see her bit her lip. God she's sexy when she does that. She says something that takes my breath away.

"I want you to take me."