Chapter 46.

I was in the middle of kissing Emily when there was a knock on the door. Dad got up and opened it.

"What are y'all doing here." He hissed, anger in his voice.

Me and Emily walked into the living room to see what was happening.

"Why the hell are y'all here." I shouted. Looking at my 'mom' and Paris in the damn doorway.

They walked past us into the house.

"Get the fuck out!" I full blown yelled.

"No why are you yelling?"

I laugh, "Oh because my crazy psychotic ex and a pathetic woman of a mother walked into my house."

"Don't talk to us like that." By this time Kate is back with the pizzas.

"Thank God your back, i can't deal with them." I whisper and she puts her arm on my shoulder. I already let go of Emily's hand. She's just standing awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Paris, mom why are you here. Better yet what are you doing here in this house." Kate is pissed.

"We came to talk." Paris said.

I cut my eyes at her, "Talk– what the fuck do y'all want to talk about." I looked at both of them furious.

Emily stands next to me and wraps her arms around my waist, i melt into her. I try to calm myself down.

Mom stands next to dad who's by the couch.

"Oh, look the whore came and sat next to him." Mom says talking about Sam.

"Don't fucking call her a whore– you have no right, when you ran the streets at night bringing home different men while Kate was watching me all the time." I was fucking furious. I was clenching and unclenching my fist. Dad looked shocked possibly didn't know this information. It was after they divorced.

"Don't speak to your mother like that!" She said sternly.

I can't help but laugh, "Wow.. your my mother now. Was you my mother when you kicked me out the house at 17 for being gay. Was you my mother when fucking Paris used to abuse me and put me in the hospital so many times. Was you my mother when i told you about the abuse and all you said was stop doing things that's going to make her mad." I shouted, angry tears coming out of my eyes.

"You was never my mother, you didn't and hell still don't care about anyone but your damn self. You're fucking selfish." I was shaking with anger.

Everyone was silent, letting me get everything out that is until Paris spoke up.

"Stop yelling it's giving me a headache." I glared coldly at her. Before i had a chance to speak Emily does.

"Can y'all please leave!" Emily's trying to be nice but fails a little.

"Does your whore have a leash or a muzzle." Paris glares at Emily.

That's it.

"Paris, shut the fuck up. You don't get to say anything about shit you don't know about. She's not a fucking whore, don't disrespect my girlfriend." I snapped coldly.

This side has never came out, when Emily's around. I keep my temper at bay. But this is something I'm not holding back on.

"Are you here to get a reaction out of me. First you put me in a coma, you tormented me. Used to do anything and everything to belittle me in every damn situation. Was that what you wanted me to punch you like i did 2 years ago. I promised myself i wouldn't let you get to me anymore, but look at what you did, you fucking got your wish." I tried to keep my emotions and anger under wraps but i let it out.

The next thing i know is i threw a ouch to her nose.

I think i heard it crack but i didn't care. I stood over her and just started to punch her.

I made her feel the way i did, when she hit me, mostly everyday. I blacked out. Not even caring if Emily saw or not. I was done with Paris.

I felt someone pull me off of her, i looked to see it was Kate. I had tears rolling down my eyes. My knuckles were white and bloody.

"Fuck you Paris, this is how you made me feel over the years when we was together. I thought you was good for me. I thought i loved you. I was so wrong– so fucking wrong! I was so naive that i believed you loved me the same way i did. You ruined me. So fuck you." I shouted as i gripped the counter hard.

I don't want to be near anyone, without saying anything else i run upstairs. Not caring about anything. I hear yelling from up here and i can't help but sob.

Where did i go wrong. Why was i not good enough for her, hell I'm probably not good enough for Emily also.

Why don't she just go ahead and leave. I'm not worth the trouble.

I hear a knock and i didn't answer so the door opens and Emily comes in.

"What." I snapped. I can't control my emotions or anger right now.

She looks taken back at my voice, "I just came to check on you to see if you're okay." She says softly.

I laugh pathetically, "Does it fucking look like I'm okay, my fucking ex, who abused me so much is here in my house, disrespected me, my family and my girlfriend. Everything she did to me just exploded out. So no I'm not okay." I snapped coldly at her. Paris does shit to me that i can't explain. She makes me feel so worthless, like I'm not worthy of being loved.

"Woah.. calm down babe." She puts her hand on my back and i tense, feeling the times Paris used to hit me.

I jerk back harshly to where i hit the floor, "Don't fucking touch me!" I hissed.

Where the fuck is this coming from?

She looks hurt but i don't care.

"What's–" I cut her off.

"Get out!" I pointed towards the door. "And while your at it leave this house." I glared at her

She furrows her eyebrows "I said get out I'm not repeating myself." She looks back at me with tears streaming down her cheeks. I don't care. She slams my door. And possibly leaves. I sign and close my eyes trying to let this all be a dream.