Guardians of the Galaxy 1.

*1988*

I groaned. My eyes fluttered open slowly. I could see yellow and light blue around me. I looked at my arms. There were tiny needles and tubes stuck into my left arm. I looked to my right. There was a bandage around it. I touched it. A metallic sound quietly tapped. I looked around again. I was in a hospital. I ripped the tubes out. I stood up. I was a bit dizzy. I grabbed onto the bed. I sucked in a breath through my nose. I let it out through my mouth.

I looked around. There was a pile of clothes in a bag. I picked it up. I changed quickly and put them on. There was a backpack. I opened it. I searched through it. There was a hat. I grabbed a hair tie and put my hair up and put the hat on. I slowly reached into the bag. I pulled out a Walkman. There were headphones wrapped around it and a note. I looked around and read the note.

'For you, Kathrine. I put in your favorite song. I hope you know this wasn't my choice. -Karl' the note read. I crumpled it up in my hand. I threw it on the ground and looked at the tape inside of the walkman. 'Rasputin. Boney M. ;)' it said. I put it back in the bag and put it on. I quickly walked out of the room.

I looked around and kept my head down. I could see the doors ahead. " Patient 216 is missing. I repeat patent 216 is missing" Somone said over the comms. I ran toward the door. I pushed it open. I breathed heavily as I ran through the grass field. I yelped as I tripped over something. I groaned at the pain in my head. I flipped over.

" Ow," Someone said. I looked down. There was a boy. He looked up at me. A loud whirring sounded. I looked up. There was a large ship above us. I furrowed my eyebrows. A light beamed down. " Mom!" The boy screamed.

*2014*

I cracked my neck and sat up. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my ship. I sat up and stretched. I grabbed my toothbrush and walked into the bathroom. I put some toothpaste on it and looked in the mirror as I brushed my teeth. I heard something fall from behind me.

" Peter?" I asked spitting out into the sink. I took some water and gargled it in my mouth. I spit it out.

" Um..." I heard a female voice say. I spun around. There was a red and yellow woman. She had one of Peter's shirts on. I sighed. I heard something clatter on the upper deck. We rose into the air. I heard Peter laugh. I groaned. I walked toward the ladder to the upper deck. I lifted and hit the roof. I groaned as I smacked back onto the ground. I flew and hit the wall.

" What is he doing?!" I shouted. The ship steaded back out. I sighed and breathed in heavily as I hit the ground. The woman climbed up the ladder.

" Peter?" She asked. " What happened?" She said. I heard Peter struggled. " Bereet." She said.

" Bereet!" He said. " Look I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I forgot you were here" He said. I sighed.

" Bereet move!" I said. She climbed fully up the deck. I looked at him. " What the hell?" I said walking toward him. He stood up.

" Kat listen," He said. I looked at his hand. He had the orb.

" You went without me?!" I shouted. He sighed.

" I didn't want to wake you. I mean- you could have been having a wet dream. Those are good." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at him.

" I could barely get any sleep with Bereet screaming here!" I said pointing at her.

" Sorry." She said. I sighed. I pointed at Peter.

" You are splitting that bounty with me whether I helped you get it or not," I said.

" Yeah, yeah." He said. I sighed and shook my head.

" Idiot," I said walking back down the ladder.