Guardians of the galaxy vol 2. 4.

" What are they called again?" Drax asked. I looked over at him. We were standing in front of a large battery.

" Anyulax batteries," Peter said putting on his jacket.

" Harbulary batteries," Drax said fascinated.

" That's not even remotely close to what he said," I said tightening the strap on my thigh.

" Yeah, but they're worth thousands of unit's a piece. That's why the Sovereign hired us to protect them." Peter said.

" Yeah, be careful with these guys. They are very... particular. So mind your p's and q's and you'll be fine" I said walking toward the large building.

" We thank you, Guardians, for putting your lives on the line. We could not risk the lives of our own Sovereign citizens. Every citizen is born exactly as designed by the community. Impeccable both physically and mentally. We germinate them in birthing pods" The large golden lady said.

" I guess I prefer to make people the old-fashioned way," Peter said.

" Say's the one who doesn't have to sit through hours of pain while you push another living being out of you who doesn't care if they rip your uterus all the way to Neptune while doing it," I said looking at him. He made a face of disgust.

" Well, Perhaps, someday you could give me a history lesson," The lady said smiling. I looked to my left in disgust.

" in the archaic ways of our ancestors. For academic purposes" She said.

" Well, uh I uh... In the name of research, I think that could be uh..." Peter said looking at Gamora. " Pretty repulsive. I'm not into that kind of casual-"

" Oh, please." Gamora said interrupting Peter and walked forward. " your people promised something in exchange for our services. Bring it... and we shall gladly be on our way." Gamora said. A door opened. Two guards brought out someone in a long cape. They took off the hood. It was Nebula. She had golden plating instead of silver on her face.

" I understand she is your sister." The golden woman said.

" She is worth no more to me than the bounty due for her on Xandar," Gamora said lifting her up.

" Our soldiers apprehended her attempting to steal the batteries. Do with her as you please." The woman said standing up. The big headpiece wasn't actually a headpiece. As she stood up it stayed attached to the chair. I smiled slightly and wiped my mouth to hide it. Gamora looked at me and nodded for me to follow her. I did.

" What is your heritage, Mr. Quill?" The woman asked. We stopped. We looked at them then continued on our way.

" Groot," I said. Baby Groot turned to me. He was so cute. I walked over to him. I lifted him up. " How are you?" I asked.

" I am Groot," He said. I smiled. I looked over. Gamora was putting handcuffs on Nebula. She led Nebula into the other room. I watched as Drax walked over and talked to Peter. I walked past them and headed into the other room.

" You just need to find a woman who is pathetic. Like you." Drax said. Peter looked at me and smiled sheepishly. I looked between him and Drax.

" No, no, not Kathrine. She is... majestic-yes, yes. She is a dancer but... Not your kind of dancer" Drax said. I looked between them.

" Peter is missing something that is keen in my find for true love," I said walking over to the table and sitting down.

" Please, enlighten me," Drax said. I smiled slightly.

" He uh... Needs to lose what's in his pants and grow some C or B cups" I said biting into a Yaro root. I spit it out. " not ripe," I said. Peter laughed slightly.