Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

" If we're gonna get out of here we're gonna need to get into that launch tower." Rocket said. I learned his name, The Racoon. His name was Rocket. " And to do that, I'm gonna need a few things. The guards wear security bands to control their ins and outs. I need one." Rocket said.

" Leave it to me," Gamora said.

" That dude, there. I need his prosthetic leg." Rocket said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

" His leg?" Peter asked.

" yeah. God knows I don't need the rest of him. Look at him, he's useless." Rocket said. I put my lunch tray down.

" And finally on the wall over there is a black panel. Yellow blinky light, you see it?" He asked. I looked at the wall.

" Yeah," I said.

" There's a quarnyx battery behind it. Purplish box, green wires." Rocket said. " To get into that watchtower, I definitely need it." Rocket said.

" How are you going to do that?" Gamora asked.

" Well, supposably, these bald-bodies find you and tin fingers here attractive." Rocket said. I scoffed. " So, maybe one of you can work out some sort of trade." He said.

" I'm already getting the wristband." Gamora said looking at me.

" oh, well I'm bad at flirting" I said.

" Your lying. I've seen you flirt your like a god at it. You can get anyone to sleep with you" Peter said. I glared at him.

" look, it's 20 feet up in the air, and it's in the middle of the most heavily guarded part of the prison. It's impossible to get up there without beings seen." Peter said.

"I got one plan, and that plan requires a frickin' quarnyx battery, so figure it out!" Rocket shouted at Peter. " Can I get back to it? Thanks. Now, this is important. Once the batter is removed, everything is gonna slam into emergency mode. Once we have it, we gotta move quickly, so you definitely need to get that last." Rocket said. The power went out. I looked around. Alarms started blaring. " Or we could just get it first and improvise," Rocket said. Groot had pulled out the battery.

" I'll get the armband." Gamora said.

" leg," Peter said. They both got up and ran. " I'll make sure you don't have any trouble getting into that watchtower," I said getting up.

I whistled. My blade shot right through the guard's head. I walked over to the door. I heard many footsteps behind me. I turned. Gunshots fired at me. I flipped and dogged them. I hid behind a tiny piece of metal that was sticking out of the wall. I glanced behind me. A guard with a shield ran at me. I ducked and kicked it out of his hand. He went to hit me with a baton. I dodged it and grabbed it. I kicked him and twisted his arm. I pulled the baton out of his hand and threw it at the other guard.

Gamora landed beside me. I looked over at her. She pulled Rocket up. Peter, Drax, and Groot joined beside him. Groot grabbed the man that was on the comms and threw him aside by branching out his arm. " cool" I said. I walked over to the computer.

" Spare me your foul gaze, woman!" Drax shouted at Gamora.

" Why is this one here?" She asked.

" We promised him he could stay by your side until he kills your boss. I always keep my promises, when they're to muscle-bound whack-jobs" Peter said throwing the leg in front of Rocket. I sighed.

" Oh, I was just kidding about the leg." Rocket said. I looked at him.

" What?" Peter asked.

" No, I thought it'd be funny. Was it funny?" Rocket said. " Oh, wait, what did he look like hopping around?" Rocket asked laughing slightly.