59 ~ Fix everything[21+]

Faiza's Pov 

We have already came back from the world tour, Mia is totally fine now and she is living with Hoseok, I guess they will make a good pair. Everything is normal except for Jungkook, I don't know why he always avoids me, he doesn't talk to me that much like before, I don't know what happened with him.

I'm currently with the boys including Hoseok but one person is missing and that's Jungkook.

"Where is Kook?" Namjoon asks.

"Maybe out for smoking or something." Jimin replies lazily while tapping his phone. I sigh deeply. Part of me tells me that I am responsible for Jungkook's sudden change but I am actually clueless why he changed this way.

"But we need him, we're going to plan about the party." Jin says.

"I'm gonna call him, wait." I say and get up from the couch, heading towards Jungkook's room.

I knock softly.

"Come in." I hear his deep voice, I push the door and step inside his room, the room is very dark. I can't see anything that properly. The room fills with heavy smoke, he must be smoking somewhere.

"Kook?" I call him but no response, I get inside his bedroom and see him standing in front of the huge window and blowing out the smoke. Slowly tapping my feet near him, I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey!" I chime out.

"Hey." he just replies without looking at me.

"What are you doing here? The boys are looking for you, they have something to plan about the party, they need you now." I say.

"I'm not in a mood, Noona, tell them they can plan anything, I don't have any opinions here." he says and places the cigarette between his lips and I sigh.

"What happened to you, Kook? You were not like this before, suddenly what happened to you? You don't talk to me well, you always avoid me, what is bothering you? Did I do something wrong? I can fix that, just tell me." I say.

Jungkook's Pov 

She says that she can fix it, I chuckle. More of a painful chuckle. She can't fix anything, not after I fucked up bad.

"You will fix everything?" I ask her with a chuckle and inhale the smoke deeply.

"Just spit it out, then see, I can fix it or not." she says confidently and I tilt my head aside, she is saying that she can fix everything where she is the one whom I need to fix myself, what can she do about that? I just need her to fix me, heal me but hell, she is not mine but Taehyung's already.

The more days are passing, the more I'm falling for her without her consent, she doesn't even know, nor have I gave her any hints but it's getting worse now, I just can't see them together, laughing, giggling, cuddling. But I can't do anything about that either, but I can't take this as well. This is too much for me to bear. What should I do? I can't stop them, I just can't go to them and say 'Hey Hyung and Noona, don't do this in front of me because I feel jealous and I like your girlfriend.'

I feel frustrated, exhausted, and devastated, It's normal to do such stuff during staying in the relationship and It's my problem I fall for her, she never seduced me nor she did try, It's just I fall for her innocence and who wouldn't be?

"Jungkook?" she places her hand on my shoulder blade again and I snap back. I place the cigarette on the ashtray.

"I'm really fine, Noona, I'm perfectly fine." I reply with a smile, then turn around, finally seeing her face, the moon is very beautiful today and the moonlight on her face makes this situation more beautiful, she is looking absolutely breathtaking and I can't help but look at her lips, those alluring lips, I wish I could taste once.