3- some one like her

Evie's POV

"It's been all team U.S.A tonight. They lead Italy six to nothing. They've really dominated this game. Italy with the puck across the line. D'agistino shoots. Glove save by Goldberg." The man over the speakers announced.

"Have no fear! Goldberg is here!" I heard Goldberg shout.

Dean and Fulton were out on the ice doing bash bro things, if you know what I mean.

Fulton scored!

Me and Connie looked at eachother while cheering. That was our 11th goal.

Me and Connie hugged while still cheering.

I got a little carried away and kissed her. On the cheek. Obviously not the lips.

I saw her flash beet red while having a giddy smile on her face.

I laughed and turned my head to face the ice. When I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheek. I felt my face heat up and I turned my head to Connie.

She smiled at me and I smiled back at her. And we continued to cheer for our team.

{time skip}

"Julie!" I yelled running up to her.

Connie was talking to Fulton about his shot.

"Yeah?" She said turning to look at me.

"Keep walking." I said now beside her.

"What is it?" She asked continuing to walk.

"I like someone." I breathed out while still walking.

"Really! Who?" She asked excitedly.

"Connie.." I said quietly.

"Really!?" She squealed.

"Yes, but shh. I don't want to her to hear." I said motioning for her to be quiet.

"Oh, yeah, my bad.." She laughed nervously.

"She doesn't know that I like girls yet... or that I like her."

"right.." Julie said looking away nervously. But i ignored it "just tell her. i bet she'll like you back." she smiled a little. "I've told my crush from Maine that I liked him. He liked me back. But I was like in grade 5." She commented.

"Of course he liked you back. It's cause he's a boy, it's easy to tell a boy you like them."

"What if I ask her what she thinks about you?" Julie suggested.

"You would do that?" I asked.

"Course your my beat friend." She said nudging my arm.

"Oh your the best Julie." I squealed hugging.

"I know." She joked.

{time skip}

Goldberg, Dwayne, Jesse, and Averman they went out 'exploring' is what they called it.

"I'll be right back. I gotta go talk to coach." Julie explained walking away.

I nodded. Now it was just me and Connie.

"Soo.." I spoke up.

There was this weird awkward tension between us I didn't know why cause it was never this awkward before.

"wanna watch a movie in the dorm or.." I suggested.

"Like a date." She smiled looking at me.

I smiled back. "Yea! I mean no..yes. I mean if you want." I said getting nervous.