4- will you?

Evie's POV

There we were speaking over eachother asking where coach was. We were ready how come he wasn't?

"We're gonna be great today! Wheres Gordon?" Mr. Tibbles said from behind.

"You tell us!" I said from beside Luis. "I don't believe this." Mr. Tibbles commented.

"Team U.S.A. I'm sorry but with out a coach behind the bench you'll forfeit the game." A ref came up to us putting his hand on Avermans shoulder.

"You can't do that." Adam spoke in disbelief. We all agreed with him. Mentally and physically.

"We have one!" Charlie spoke pushing past us.
"We do?" I thought to myself.

"Ms. McKay!" He shouted and we looked up at her.

"Hey Charlie what's up?" She spoke. They spoke to eachother but non of us could hear what they were saying to eachother.

"Wonder what they're saying to eachother?" I said to Luis from beside me.

"Yeah wonder? Maybe they're saying you should go on a date with me." He said smirking at me.

"Definitely not that. Never Luis." I said smiling. "Nice try though." I said looking at him while laughing at him. He shrugged "oh well. It was a shot."

"Here she is our coach. Coach McKay." I heard Charlie say to the ref. We all looked at eachother.

"Well what are you waiting for the ice to freeze? Let's play!" She spoke in a manly way we all cheered.

"Face off at center ice. Germany wins the draw. Come across the U.S.A. Blue line. Germany on the right wing side. Down to big klaus stabia's. He shoots! And saved by Goldberg! Great save by Goldberg. As Germany is really throwing their weight around." Miller spoke over the inter come.

"Oh. We look tired." I said to myself from the bench as I watched Guy get shoved.

"We need to uh...trade places?" Ms. McKay tired to explain.

"What?" Charlie said looking at Averman and I, I shrugged.

"New players." She said looking at us.
It finally clicks "oh, say "change it up!"." Charlie consulted.

"Change it up." She said in a calm voice. I laughed a little. "Scream it!" I retreat.

"CHANGE IT UP!" She yells.

Me, Charlie, and Averman are still on stand by.

Connie sits behind me. I look up at her and wink. She giggles a little. I move to sit next to her.

"Ms. McKay makes a great coach, huh?" I ask her.

She smiles at me. "Yeah she does, doesn't she." She take her helmet off and lays her head on my shoulder.

I smile down at her. Man am I ever lucky.

~time skip~

"We're late in the period with a face off coming up."

Miller was interrupted with some sort of duck call?

The plays on the side look and the others on the ice look at up to investigate where the noise was coming from.

As we look up we all see coach Bombay.

"Look who finally shows up."Fulton say to Charlie, Fulton, Averman, Guy, and Jesse.

They nod.

"Just ignore him. Let Averman, take the face off." Jesse says skating to his position.

Charlie looks up at Bombay.