7- WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Evangelina's pov

We all walk out into the Arena in our New Jersey. Connie looked amazing. And I won't lie if I was straight I'd be all over Luis. (A/n He looked so good 😍)

We all cheered as we walked on to the ice me and Connie held hands and cheered together.

"Here to start the third period, what team is this? It ls not team U.S.A. Yes, it is they've got on new uniforms. They're wearing the logo of the duck. I've never seen this before. I've just gotten word that there is no rule against changing uniforms."

"Come on. This is ridiculous." Stansson yelled out.

"Well, Gordon Bombay's old team was called the 'ducks' , and I guess we've got the U.S.A. Ducks out there now."

We all chanted quack.

"QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!" We chanted over and over again. Soon enough half of the crowd started chanting with us.

I clapped for our team as me and Charlie stood on the bench's. Me and Charlie looked at eachother and high fived.

"I have a good feeling about this." I beamed at him.

He nodded and we watched the game.

Out of no where the crowd started to sing 'we will rock you' by Queen. But we will quack you? It was amazing.

I looked and saw Goldberg dancing at the net.

As the crowd quieted down the game started.

"Germaine gives it to Wu back to Germaine. Germaine slides it to Connie Moreau. She shoots. She scores!"

"Let's go Connie!" I screamed out in joy.

"Someone's a little excited." Charlie winked.

"Someone scored. And that someone happens to be my girlfriend." I playfully roles my eyes and continue to clap and cheer for her and watch as everybody circled around her.

"Team U.S.A. Still down my 2 goals. Trying to get back in it. Sharif and a diving save by Goldberg. Averman with it, leads the attack. Comes up the middle. Averman lost the puck. Iceland gets it over Gunnar stahl. He's got an open net. He scores! Oh that hurts. The ducks trail now, five-to-two."

"Ok ducks, take a look here." Coach said while all of us gathered around to see what he was showing us.

"What is it?" Connie asked looking at me scrunching her nose in confusion.

"Just listen." I beamed at her and looked back down at the board.

"Charlie this isn't the NBA." Averman spoke looking at Charlie.

"But it's the perfect teamwork play." He said loud enough for us to all hear.

He explained it to everyone and the game went on.

I wished the team good luck and joined Charlie on the side once again.

I watched as it all played out it looked to be going good so far.

"Now cowboy!" Charlie shouted to Dwayne.

"Come on Dwayne." I said just loud enough for me to hear.

"Alley-oop, boys." Dwayne shouted throwing the puck up with his stick.

Adam watched it soar in the air for a quick second and stayed hot behind its trail.

Adam was tripped by one of the Iceland players but the puck still went in the net.

"YEAH!" We all cheered from the side me and Connie hugged in excitement.

We pulled apart and looked at eachother with big smiles on our faces.