Story 2: Ex-Girlfriend (SMUT)

Author: smutmaker2000 

TAEHYUNG POV

A nice time at the bar with just me. No friends because, well, who needs friends when you have a beer. Anyway, it was at least midnight on a Saturday when I got here, and the bar was popping. It's not as big, but it's enough for at least 2 drunks girls to start fighting. Not pretty at all. Anyway, I found a seat at the counter and asked the person for a martini with a lemon slice. 

"Here you go, sir," the person said, handing me my drink.

"Thank you," I replied.

I looked out, observing the bar, taking a sip of my martini. Everything seemed fine, no fights. To be honest, I'd rather watch 2 grown girls fight than 2 grown men fight. With girls, it just looks ugly pretty; with men, whatever happens in the bar, stays in the bar. It was going fine until a couple walked into a bar. I took a glance at them and didn't recognize the guy, but for hell, I did recognize the woman: Kim Jisoo, my ex-girlfriend. Aka demon lady, how do I put this most respectfully? She's a fucking bitch. Anyway, I noticed that Jisoo was sitting at one of the chairs in the back, her new boyfriend coming up the counter and sitting right next to me. 

"2 bottles of Soju, please," I heard him say as I continued drinking my martini. 

When the worker went back to get the bottles, I tried my best not to look at him and mind my business. Try not to cause any scenes. 

"Crazy night," I heard him say.

Wait, is you talking to me. 

"Mmm," I mumbled.

"Crazy night," he said again.

"Oh yeah, I guess," I said.

Why I'm I talking to him, I don't know. 

"So, you come to the bar to drink," he asked me.

nOoOoOo~ I came to the bar to steal free water. No shit, sherlock, I came to the bar to drink...... That is what I would've said and wanted to say. 

"Yeah, I came here to drink," is what I actually said.

"I'm Jin," he held his hand out.

That awkward moment where someone holds their hand out, and all you do is stare at them rejecting it. That's what I did and the look on Jin's face when he pulled his hand backing and scratching his head. 

"Taehyung," I said.

"Taehyung, so are you with anyone," he asked.

"Nope, just me," I said.

"Really, you didn't consider calling a friend," Jin asked.

"Nope, I'm good alone," I said finished the last bit of martini.

The person at the counter came back with his 2 bottles of soju, and Jin walked away.

"Well, it was nice knowing," Jin said and walked back to Jisoo.

"Yeah, you too," I replied.

I didn't really enjoy knowing him. Is that who Jisoo replaced me with, okay. I'm gonna go swoop in and save her life. In the back, I've been slowly observing them, waiting for the right moment when Jin would leave. 1 o clock hit. That's when I saw him get up and start dancing with the crowd. Jisoo was in the back drinking soju, now was my chance. I left my seat and made my way through the crowd; when I got closer to Jisoo, I grabbed her by the arm.

Smutmaker: Woah, Woah, Woah, you just grabbed her arm

Taehyung: Yeah so

Smutmaker: I didn't give Jisoo any dialogue yet; that's assault bro

Taehyung: In the name of saving her life

Smutmaker: You right, you shall proceed

"AHHHHH, what the fuck," Jisoo yelled.

"Shhhhhhhhhh!!!" I said.

"Taehyung, what the fuck are you doing here," Jisoo yelled.

"Saving your life," I said.

What I did next is out of context, but hey, got speed things if this will fit the 800 to 1500 word limit. Anyway, I planted my lips and to my onto hers.

"Tae, this so wrong, what the fuck," Jisoo panted out.

What am I saving her from anyway? Oh, right, from Jin. Why you might ask, just talking to him earlier, my vibe check was scanning him. Yeah, he ain't the one Jisoo. I guess that in the future, he's gonna break you down with speech and break up with you with this girl from SM. Taehyung, you're her ex. Didn't you break up as well? Yeah, I broke up with her through text; that's nothing. Anyway, I began kissing her again, and to my surprise, she kissed me back. All of a sudden, she leaped into my embrace, and I carried her to the bathroom where no one was gonna know. I must admit, I did miss her. 

"Taehyung, oh my god," Jisoo moaned out. "Fuck I miss you."

And I guess she missed me too.

No time to take off our shirts; we got straight to the point and removed our pants—my erect member, ready to penetrate deep inside of her. I entered her, and I missed the feeling of her wet pussy massaging my cock. 

"FUCK YES, I MISS YOUR BIG COCK, FUCK ME ME BABY, FUCK YEAH, MAKE A MESS IN MY PUSSY, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH, FUCK YEAH!!!!!" Jisoo moaned out.

I completely forgot how pussy made me cum so quickly. I felt as I released my seeds into her. Both of us are panting and leaning against that bathroom bar on the side. Jisoo climbed me again, kissing me once more.

"Let's get back together," she said.

"But what about Jin," I asked.

"I'll worry about that," she winked.