[~A bad day~]

Rose is 21 in human years and Jack is 19 years this was for the people that didn't read  the character description or the description of the story

.

.

.

Jack Pov

I was walking out of the school very pissed why? You may ask well I got an F on my math test! And not only that but Finn was beying a asshole again and pushed me down the stairs! It hurted a lot and I got a detention because I didn't listen in my history class! And then the teacher announced that we are going to have prom on the Monday so I gotta get a dress because I don't like suits! I mean I look like a girl when I put my long hair down so that is a advantage of me getting myself a dress instead of a suit... But the worst thing on it is that I don't have anyone to go to the prom with! My face is flushing red of the anger.. I'm just gonna go home and calm myself down by texting my boyfriend...and yes I have a boyfriend but he is from another realm and he is a villian there and he is kinda a sword but I still like him cuz love is love..

As I got home I putted my backpack down I changed into some oversized shirt and a shorts. I sat on my bed and texted my boyfriend on discord.

Jack_the_LittleKind_Shit: Hi! How you doing???

SeductiveRose:  Hello my little angel~  I'm doing good how about you~?

Jack_the_LittleKind_Shit: My day has been going so bad so far 😭😭

SeductiveRose: Awh Well I hope it will get better love~

Jack_the_LittleKind_Shit: yeah anyway what are u doing rn???

SeductiveRose: Well I am in my castle and my idiotic brother is trying to see what I am doing while his friend Kat is trying to stop him

Jack_the_LittleKind_Shit: seems fun!!

SeductiveRose: It's not fun

Jack_the_LittleKind_Shit: ehm okay well anyways I hope we can see each other someday!

SeductiveRose: I hope that too my angel~

Jack_the_LittleKind_Shit: stoop your making new blush Ò\\^\\Ó

SeductiveRose: Good~

Jack_the_LittleKind_Shit: T^T anyway I gtg bye!!

SeductiveRose: bye bye~

As I putted the phone away with a crimson red blush I thought 'I should go look for some dresses for the prom' So I again pulled my phone out I have been searching for hours when I found the right dress and some more things so I went and ordered it hoping that noting bad would happen since I am having such a horrible day..the dress with the other things that I ordered should be arriving in 2 days so yeah I am gonna get everybody star struck.

Later in the day I got text from my friends Linn and Jerry that they wanted to hang out and go to the movies etc. so I agreeded they said that we were gonna go on a movie called venom I can't wait! I putted on some blue shirt with white stripes, blue trousers and white shoes.

 so I agreeded they said that we were gonna go on a movie called venom I can't wait! I putted on some blue shirt with white stripes, blue trousers and white shoes