[~More friends!~]

Jack Pov

I woke up with tired I rolled out of the bed and went to the closet that Rosey had I only saw there these outfits that gods wear so I guess I'll have to wear that I mean it's not that I don't like it it's just I have no idea how to put it on.....
After 20 minutes of trying to put it on I finally did it the outfit was white and yellow/gold it was kinda comfy and I liked it in general

I walked out of my room and into the throne room and I saw Rose talking with someone so I didn't go in instead I went and tried to find his brother and Kat to see if we can do something together

After another 20 minutes of searching I finally found them! "Hey guys!" I said with a smile "Hey Jack!" Kat said "Hi!!" Xiphos said as he gave me a hug "So what are you guys doing?" I asked "Well we were about to go to the camp." Kat replied "Could I maybe tag along?" I asked "Sure!" And as she said that Xiphos picked her and me up and flew off into the direction of the camp I guess.

"Jack I just remembered I have to do something...I'm so sorry!" Kat said as we arrived "Ah no its okay I understand!"  I said with a smile "You sure your gonna be good on your own?" She asked and I nodded and so then she walked off with Xiphos in her tail 'Time for exploring I guess!' I thought I started exploring and I was very careful to not let anyone see me when I saw a graveyard so I went in looking for a certain person when I stopped by one of the graves 'Bryan' I thought and smiled "Hi Bryan! Long time no see!" I said "You know it's me! Your buddy Charis! Well I changed my name you know after I 'died' but not acually died I faked my death so you could be safe..but I see that you were not that safe...well even though I am going to try and help your husband Inpu bring you back and I'll try to not let Rose know because we're dating and I know I know I shouldn't be dating a villian but he's just too cute!!" I said "Well I'll have to go now bye." I said at last and then putted a flower on his grave and then left going to go and try to find Inpus children because that is the easiest way to get to Inpu.

When I arrived at the mansion I was in the garden  it looked so destroyed it was probably from a fight..."Who are you and what are you doing here!" I heard a voice say I looked at the direction from where the voice come from and saw Atlas and Femi "Hi! I'm Jack! I was friends with your father when we were kids!" I said they looked shocked for a second "You knew our dad?!" Atlas asked "Yeah that is what I just said!" I smiled "I need to talk to Inpu do you know where he is?" I asked them "He is probably somewhere in the mansion I last saw him there." Femi replied "Okay thank you!" I said and bowed down and went in the mansion trying to find Inpu.

"No, No NO!" I heard someone say in Bryans office so I softly knocked on the open door "Mr. Inpu?" I asked "Huh?" Inpu turned around and asked "Who are you?!" I rolled my eyes and said "Well I am Jack your husbands Bryan friend from the past." I said once again with calm voice "Oh well what do you need?" Inpu said "Well I wanted to help you bring Bryan back since I don't want my friend to be dead." I said with a slight laugh at the end "Ah right well I really could use help in this case!" Inpu said  I smiled and nodded "Oh yeah and I don't know if you know but Bryan knows that-" As I started saying that Inpu raised his eyebrow "If I know what?" I sighed hoping for him not to freak out "So don't freak out but S. R. is kinda my boyfriend?" I said wich sounded more like a question "W-What?!" Inpu said with a shocked face "But don't worry I am here to help bring Bryan back without Rose knowing!" I said while placing my hand on his shoulder with a smile "Okay..but don't expect me to have a full trust in you." He said and I just nodded and smiled.

After some research we did with Inpu I went to find Atlas since he was my favourite out of the three I found him in the throne room with Bryans diaries "Hi Atlas! It's me Jack!" I said approaching him he looked up from one of the diary he was reading flinching a bit "Oh Hey Jack." He said looking at me with a death stare wich kind of sent a shiver down my spine "Well do you wanna help me make a new flavoured  icecream?" I asked smiling "UhM sure but how do you make new flavours of it?" He asked walking towards me "Well you just mix some stuff up and if you die from it it's your fault that is how me and your father always did it!" I said with a kind yet mischievous smile "Seems like fun!" He said and so we went in the kitchen and started making new icecream flavours.

~2 hours later while Inpu is hitting Jack on the head with a book scolding him~(also bringing in the 3rd Pov)

Inpu was mad very mad he was holding a book tight in his hand Soulis was passed out on the floor barely breathing while Atlas and Jack were looking at him like sad puppies "Why is Soulis passed out on the floor with icecream covering his face?!" Inpu asked angry while Atlas was playing with his fingers and Jack had tears in the eyes "W-Well-" Jack tried to say something but couldn't the words were stuck in his mouth like a glue "I'm sorry dad we were just trying to make a new flavour of icecream and we kinda zoomed out and then we wanted to throw it out but- Soulis took it and he eate it-" Atlas said while Jack started crying "I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry we didn't
m-m-mean to Mr.Inpu!" Jack said his tears covering his vision though his tears they- falled on top of Soulis and onto his stomach and heart wich it then glowed yellow/gold and it healed Soulis *GASP!* "What happened-?" Soulis tried to ask but he passed out short after "Oops." Jack and Atlas both said at the same time.

Jack Pov

And that is why I am sitting in a corner across from Atlas in the other corner I was looking down on the floor saying sorry for the past hour "Ughhh this is lameee!" Atlas said I felt somebody pull me on my hand and drag me away "C'mon let's go this is getting like really lame." I heard Atlas say so I started walking beside him so he doesn't have to drag me.

We were walking around the camp and I was quite getting bored until I saw something on the ground covered in the dirt "Huh?" I went near it and grabbed it from the dirt and cleaned it off a bit "What is that?" Atlas asked "I...don't know." I said looking at it it looked like some yellow crystal it was glowing  "Let's go to library to find that out!" Atlas said after a while of looking at it "That is a good idea!" I said and we began walking.

When we arrived there we began searching obviously we looked through many books big and small but it seemed that we couldn't find anything about the crystal "Did you find something?" I asked "Nope just books about flowers and artifacts wich may help dad but about the crystal no nothing." Atlas said 'Darn it!'  I thought but then I accidentally bumped into one of the shelves and the books falled down on me "Ahhh!" I screamed "Jack!" Atlas said seeing what happened "Ouchh that hurt." I said with a smile Atlas just shook his head while I was looking through the books 'Demons, realm, diffrent universes no- ah!' I thought as I picked up a book with a crystal on it "This is it!" I said Atlas looked at it and opened it "It's in diffrent language.." He said "Yeah..do you think that you can figure it out? I have to go back to my boyfriend so he won't worry about me." I said looking at him withe pleading eyes "Sure!" Atlas said "Thanks!" I said and left.

It was pretty hard to get up to the Catle cuz it was floating in the air but ehen I did I saw Rosey walking back and forth in the throne room so I walked up to him and hugged him "Hi!" I said as he flinched he looked at me and oh boy he looked angry as heck "Where were you?!" He said having his hands placed on my shoulders "I was out making some new friends.."I said looking at him "I'm sorry that I made you worry." I said looking down at the ground I just heard him sigh and then he hugged me "Don't ever go out without telling me okay~" Rose said with his abnormally hot and gorgeous vo- 'Wait what?! Why am I thinking like this?! Am I horny or somting?!' I thought but I soon pushed that thought away "Okay." I said looking him into his beautiful green eyes Rose then leaned in and kissed me our tongues battling for dominance but ofcurse Rose won I burried my head into his chest "I love you." He just chuckled
"I love you too my angel~."  Rose said 'Only if you knew..' I thought.

.

.

.

.
Oof another chapter of this mysterious trip!  I hope you liked it! I love ya'll💜💜💜💜💜💜  have a nice day bye!

words used:1736