💜Help is here💜

This chapter includes smut I will mark out when the smut scene starts so you can skip if you don't want to read it also this is my first time making this so don't judge me please..
.

.

.
Jack Pov

I woke up once again but something felt diffrent I felt something on my back so I looked at it and saw. ..

MY WINGS?!

They are back?! I'm so confused I had wings before I faked my death I was a angel back then but when I faked my death my wings just disappeared but now their back...I'm so happy yet worried at the same time because Rose might find out...well anyway I got up from the bed and changed into some new clothes  but this time a little bit darker

well anyway I got up from the bed and changed into some new clothes  but this time a little bit darker

(picture not mine)

Anyway as I got dressed I got hungry only now realising that I haven't eaten for the past 2 days so I went to Rose "Rosey??" I asked inoccently with my wings hidden behind my back "Yes angel~?" I looked at him and asked "Don't you like have any food? I'm hungry..." He looked at me got up from where he was sitting and he gave me some...stake ew. I didn't want to say that I won't take it because it's a meat or the fact that I'm vegetarian and I don't eat meat so I have taken it and started eating it tasted badly every bite I took I could see the poor creatures life beying taken I couldn't wait for me to finish the food as soon as I did I swallowed the taste still on my tounge. I looked up at Rose and I felt h0rny 'What the heck is wrong with me?!' I thought I was never this much of a h0rny person before maybe something happened when I got here? Arrrgghh I can't figure it out "Is something wrong love~?" I just shook my head no afraid that if I speak a unholy sound may come out too I just ignored the feeling and instead said "Hey Rosey guess what?" He looked at me with a suspicious look and said "What?" As he said that I moved the wings from hiding behind my back and they were now full open Rose had widen eyes and was probably confused "I got wings! Isn't that cool?!" I said with excitement jumping up and down "Sure it is my love~ but...when did you get these?" He asked I just smiled and replied with a half lie "When I woke up this morning I just had them! It's so cool! Now we can do fly race!" I was jumping up and down "Okay but first you gotta clam down second I'll have to teach you how to fly." Rosey said and I just smiled "I bet that it's gonna be really easy!"

Not even 5 minutes later and Rose is up on the roof of the castle with me to teach me how to fly "I'm not sure that this is a good idea..?" I said or more like asked "Don't worry your gonna be just fine~~" He said positioning his arms around my belly his hands getting close to doing pervet things but I jumped off of the roof and tried to fly I almost fell down onto the sand but in the last second I made it and the feeling of wind rushing trough my hair the adrenaline in my body it was great to feel it once again I screamed out of happiness and rose caught up to me and said "Well done love~" I smiled and said thanks as in return we were racing each other and I swear I could feel a bit of goodness on him for a split second 'Maybe I can make him good again?' I thought but the thought was soon shaken away "We should get back now angel~~" I nodded and we went back.

Smut warning if you do not wish to see then skip!!

When we arrived Rosey dragged me to his bedroom kissing me our tounges connecting I kissed back ofcurse when we fell apart Rosey smiled and whispered into my ear "I know how you've been feeling lately and I know that it's bothering you~~" At that I blushed hard and I got even more h0rny then I was already then Rose started rubbing my dick he was teasing me and I couldnot take it the longer he was teasing me the more h0rny I got "Ahhh~" I accidentally let out Rose smiled and he started taking my clothes off and his aswell after he did so he slowly and carefully started putting his dick in me "AHhh~" I moaned loudly it was my first time doing this "Shhh~" He was hushing me as tears began to pick in my eyes "It's okay.." When I calmed down and adjusted I gave him a nod that he can go so he started pushing in further when he was all the way in he waited for a bit I guess he could felt my pain or something when I adjusted once again he started thrusting in and out  "AHHhh~" I felt pain at first but it soon turned into pleasure "Ahh mmm~ Rosey~" I studdered out "Yes?" He asked "F-faster~ ahhh~" As I said that he did so he was thursting in and out the feeling was wonderful..

End of the smut scene

3 hours later

I woke up sore after what happened last night "Morning~" I heard my love say "*yawn* Mornin' " I said still tired "You should get more sleep angel~" I just nodded and drifted off awaiting for the new day.

.

.

.

.
.....I hope that you liked that chapter even if I putted THAT in it but like I....don't judge me okay T^T anyway I love you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜I hope that your day/morning/night is going well!

words used: 1003