Ch.III

Big Time skip :)

"violet," I heard my dad's voice call slightly muffled by the door. "vi wake up," he said as I groaned.

"Violet Romana Swan," my dad said, opening the door to my room. "what!" I exclaimed as I sat up. He smiled "morning," he said, quickly closing the door before I could launch the pillow I currently had in my hand at him. after I had finally gotten out of bed and reluctantly got ready for school, I decided that I looked decent enough to go to school.

It was just my luck that I opened the door right as Bella slipped on ice and fell on her ass. I laugh, and she glared at me. Dad rushed over to her side and helped her up
"You alright?" He asks worriedly, dusting her jacket off.
"Yeah, I'm good. Ice doesn't help the uncoordinated," Bella said

"no shit, That's the third time you slipped on ice in the past  24 hours."
I jeered as Dad gave me a look. I threw my hand up. In defense, walking down the steps making sure to avoid the patch of ice.

"I had some new tires put on the truck. Old ones were getting pretty bald." Dad said, tapping the roof of the hood Bella nodded and muttered a quick "thanks" before it was silent again. "Well, I'll probably be late for dinner. I gotta head down to mason county, some guy got attacked by an animal," dad stated as he began his descent to his car.

"An animal," I asked, my eyebrows furrowed in concern. I was now standing next to Bella. 
"You're not in phoenix anymore, vi, anyway figured I'd lend a hand, "He answered, opening his car door.
"Be careful," Bella said before he climbed inside.
"Always am," he said back, smiling at us as he got inside his car and started the engine. 
I smiled at him as a goodbye and got in Bella's truck. 
...
I was sitting on the brick wall that bordered the forest. The familiar tune of yellow by cold play rang in my ears at half volume to not obstruct the sound of chirping birds. Birds weren't the only thing I could hear because after about thirty minutes of sitting there sketching the outline of the trees, I heard the unmistakable sound of tires screeching and my sister's name erupting from the parking lot.

I dropped my stuff and raced down the stairs to the parking lot, my eyes immediately rushing to her bright orange truck, which now had a blue van crashed into the side of it. Panic and adrenaline raced through my body as I ran to her truck, crouching beside her and grabbing her face. "are you okay, are you hurt" I asked, scanning her face for any trace of an injury. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said as I let out a sigh of relief, pulling her into a tight hug.
That's when the people flooded in, and I stood up facing Tyler. When he saw me, his eyes went wide. "violet, I'm so sorry," he spoke as I narrowed my eyes. "out of the car," I said as he stared at me in shock. "now Tyler," I demanded as I heard sirens getting closer and closer when Tyler got out of the vehicle, and the cops pulled up I dragged Tyler over by his ear.

"it was this one officer right here," I said, shoving the boy towards him. The officer looked between Tyler and me in confusion. "Miss, I would like you to calm down for a moment," the officer said.    I scoffed as Tyler opened his mouth to speak. I shook my head "you better stay quiet, buddy" I threatened, then looked back to the officer who looked like he still had no clue what was going on. "this idiot," I said, pointing to the boy now staring at his shoes, "almost killed my sister" I said as the officer nodded.

"Okay miss I understand that, but, I'm sure it wasn't on purpose," the officer said. "okay, on purpose or not, I do not want a delinquent like him running around," I said, still fuming. "violet, what are you doing" I heard my dad say as he walked up to the scene. 

"Father, this was the man who almost killed your daughter," I said as my dad glared in his direction. Before sighing "I apologize, officer sullen" my dad said as he dragged me away and into his car.                                                                                                                                                                               "where are we going" I asked with my arms crossed "home," he responded. I looked at him, shocked. "you are," he said as I looked at him again in shock "why can't I go to the hospital with you!" I exclaimed in protest. "because id rather my daughter was not a felon," he said as he pulled into the driveway "whatever," I huffed as I exited the car