Six

I twirled the necklace.. I like this one, it can revolve all the way around endlessly. I can't not have on long sleeves and pants I have on a tshirt and shorts I suppose and I am very upset. I hate it. I hate how I look. I hate how my scars are how some are raised up how my legs look in general just so fat and unattractive my arms are too big and long so is my torso my ribs... I haven't looked to see in so long and now I do I shut my eyes because I feel my hot tears Coming I hate this! Why do I have to be here and be so ugly I hate my face I shouldn't have a-

" Emmy-!" I.. I didn't even hear him come in. He was holding my arms, pulling them away from my face I didn't notice I was scratching myself right on my cheek I feel it sting I feel him.. he pulls me back into him sitting down " Emmy it's okay, bae I promise all of that isn't true-" I don't care. All he's doing is lying about how I look that's all people do- my tears were falling,I just want to die. I just want to be left alone.

" Emmy stop! I'm serious stop thinking like that! The fuck! I'm not lying why would I lie to you you're damn gorgeous, like no joke I'm not kidding you're so pretty I can't believe you feel like that like why?" He's hugging me..

I don't want to talk about why Im like this.. I'll probably flood the state.

" okay. But one day I wanna know baby, you don't understand it's so hard to hear you like this judging yourself all day your literally perfect, you have great hair it's super long and fits you your eyes are so unique you look like a princess Barbie doll-" I scoffed laughing softly into his chest, things I'd never expect someone to say especially him. " im serious! We gotta work on it alright? You have me worried now so don't fault me for being on top of you I don't want you to feel a way and then cause harm to yourself"

" self destruct is my favorite things"

" it shouldn't be, my favorite is holding you. Especially when your sleeping and I can just look at you and you not get shy-" ughhh he does that!!? Why!!

" I'm not sleeping with you any-"

" yes you are-!" He laughed kissing me.. kissing him.. is nice.. " good human contact is weird" I mummer he hums questioning my statement raising his eyebrow holding me still " good human contact? Said that like you never had nun"

" I haven't. Not since I was born"

" what happened?" He's always tricking me to open up I don't understand why it's so easy when I never have told anyone anything before..

" well.. my parents beat me after they lost their land I was born the year the war started, by the end I just fought at home everyday even if I didn't do anything but stayed in the cellar-"

" cellar?"

" I didn't have a room.. never.. I like you want to give me one"

" mmhm your gonna have a huge one. Continue"

" mm.. I was the only child.. I only did a little if school, sold for two thousand at ten... escaped with four of the ten legendary powers at 13. Butt we weren't normal as I said.. we were all too scared or feral to interact.. they made us fight sometimes so not like we were all innocent to each other. Then we all disbursed at 14. Wander around alone. Here I am" his eyes are blazing red. Lighting struck hard. " they tortured you and made y'all fight? Others going through the same thing?" I just blinked at his anger.

" they told us no one cared. Of course not, that's why we're in their hands. Less than human. That's this one" pointing at the tattoo on my arm his hand pulled to just reasses it with the meaning his eyes burning with hatred. " they'd write anything on us. Starve drown everything. Then tattooed us rough on purpose, and one that I consider my friend eyeballs their all black, but he's blind"