Eight

" shower?" I push Clayton softly 22 eyes went wide and I was remembering for her. " it's okay you don't have to you know that you can do what you want  22.. stay sane" I said, that our form of goodnight or goodbye. " stay. Sane" she replied shutting the door. " what did I do?" Hissed Clayton softly him reading the air.

" they tied Twentty two to the bathtub and filled it, she hurt her neck.. and she screamed till her vocal cords broke.. they assaulted her in the shower.. she dosent take them she only showers in nature" I say softly shutting his room door. Dinner is done and I'm tired. I took back my control feeling my hair back around my neck I sighed softly. " shit sorry-"

" it's okay, I told you we'd have to be in bubbles to not be upset by something. You did good today-" he hummed.. I have praise. Never really needed to do that before.. " thanks, you stayed like that all day is there a reason-?"

" you sound like thirty five" he laughed softly.

" he does talk a lot-"

" an extreme alot. It's just because of how fast his mind is. He's a tricky fighter in the top five, so is 22."

" so I'm being trained by the number one and two top five"

" yep. You're at 26,000 now. You started at 25000. Only thing you gained today was learning how to withstand a breathing technique for twenty minutes. It's easy to advance from here on up."

He turned on the shower.. " cool, I like training with you and seeing you fight even if-"

" even if we scare you" he chuckled softly. " only scare because I'm not on that level. But I'll get there" I want to get in with him. He didn't tel me too so I won't invade but it's making me sad- " girl what ya doin?"

" huh-?" I say fast his hand motions for me to come on I get up from where I was watching.. feeling so left out until he invited me. " why ya ain just get in wit me, I don't care if we always shower together" taking my clothes off, I don't like to be seen naked... I don't like to see myself naked but... with him I feel better. " I didn't wanna make you upset-" I say vaugley I didn't wanna explain further his hands, he's so warm the hot water was hitting my back and hair I didn't mind it's about time I wash it again. " why the fuck would I be upset huh? I have my sexy mate with me-"

" I'm not used to sharing someone else's space" I mutter, especially being free to do what I want around them. " it's your space to, it's our home." He kissed me, turning his head to the side.. our.. home.... I have.. a home.. even if it's only to come up from air, he won't let me back off, he was coming more into the water his black hair getting wet his hand moving up to my face he sucks on my bottom lip " mate-" I get away for the quickest second, his pinky finger presses on my mark hot shivers run through my body " yes?" He answers just seeming so amused. I am too.. it's.. nice.. I never have good feelings like this.

" your crazy, I don't see how you don't see how pretty you are-" my hair is soaked now I pushed it back from my face laughing softly that got pretty heated really fast. " wish you'd stop saying that.." it hurts... feels really bad to hate yourself and then have to think why am I like this.. why can't I just be normal.. " sorry I-" I shake my head. It's okay. You don't know which lines your crossing " talk to me bae I'm sorry I ain't mean to make you upset-"

" I'm not I swear I'm-" im okay I'm okay just breath. I felt for my necklace thank god it's there whew. " it's not your fault so you don't have to say sorry. Im defected. That's how that question correlated to someone who's already thinking negative. I know I don't think normal.. but it's worst when it's pointed out like trying to pull me to the mirror I was gonna freak out-" he hugged me more.. I hugged him.. having to release my necklace sooner than I planned but.. it was okay.. I think..