Three

" wha was that-" she gasped when I shifted back which released her body from mine waking her. " I shifted with you so I could carry you easy, are you okay? How'd you bring him back-" she let out a sigh, head dropping back to the floor and she shut her eyes " can I have some water?" " of course! " I jump up throwing my front door open " sire? Is everything okay-?" Matilda asks

" get me some water hurry, come on let's get you inside Emmy-" I say coming back to her, I grab her arms softly trying to lift her up but she couldn't even lift herself " I don't wanna move-" she whispers sounding so exhuasted and I'm sure she is I put my hand under her head, other under her legs lifting her up easily she's so light like a child " here sire here- is this your mate?" Matilda asks having a glass of water I sat down in the couch with her " call Yamika tell her to get here now with all her shit, here Emmy" she couldn't lift her head up, it fell back her eyes fluttering like they were rolling back my heart just racing I lifted her head putting the glass to her lips, " grab me something Matilda grab something with sugar or something anything-!" I say cause I'm fucking freaking out she was done drinking body feeling so limp against me " doctor Yamika says she's on the way it should be less than five minutes sir, here is she okay?" Chocolate, I forced it in her mouth moving her Jaw even to help her chew " hmm" she took a deep breath finally eyes opening so lowly " it takes.. so much energy...to do that-" her eyes constantly fluttering she's just on the brink of passing out her head tries to drop back again and I lift my arm to hold her completely. " eat more please Emmy come on-" I keep giving her the chocolates but she's not helping me at all to feed herself my hand massages her face, manually forcing the chewing motion when I heard the pounding of paws, Matilda and my guards went to the door fast " it's Yamika thank the heavens!-"

" sir, what happened? " she says shifting fast and coming right to our side " leave-" I say to everyone and they leave to the back rooms but are clearly worried " we were attacked soon as we left, whoever is someone she knows and killed the driver... she was able to bring him back and now she can't stay awake she said it took so much energy.... She's so fucking powerful Yamika I don't even understand-" she blinked.. " the person was dead-"

" literally has a spear through the windshield and through the seat, I had to pull it off of hi. And bring him to her after she fought the person and beat them damn senseless like it was nothing... i said she wasn't gonna exert herself but I didn't expect fucking this" Yamika nodded. " let's take her to her room, Hanjiroo!" She called for her assistant and I stand going up my stairs quickly... there's so much about her that dosent even make sense... she had the ability to return live to someone.., I've never once heard of anyone having that power since hell I don't know at least 1,500 years. I laid her down on my bed... sitting in the edge as they moved in to help her...

My mind is racing... us being attacked... that easily and that deadly... I didn't have the power to fight whoever that was.. my heart sunk further into its dark hole as I admitted the truth to myself...

Do it... I'm always here with the power you n-

Shut up! I demanded. Huffing as my anger rose inside from this blasted thing

What could you have done.. if it was her driving... nothing... your mate could've died... and king Clayton you couldn't save her-

I said shut up!

You'll be alone again left to your own misery once more. It'll be too late once she's gone, do it-

I stood up.. hands sweating I feel the heat inside my body rising " sir-"
" I'll be back" I storm out. Heading for my room... the room I've always hated.. I haven't been in here for two or three years since I sealed my demon away.. doing so locked his power up and also his influence over me... the door creaked open loudly the hinges need oiling.. concrete walls.. concrete floors covered in black pentagrams that I was forced to create or fight against... I looked at the mirror... the glass that would never break that stares back at me...

You're too weak on your on-
I am not! I take down thousands without your help!

Thousands are nothing. Her opponent alone was stronger than anyone you've ever faced even your father-

I SAID SHUT UP he was silent..... I walked over to the dresser, pulling out the demon book... even now that I look at it I realize things I never have. The ancient words scripted through the entire cover, the shut eye in the center had a slit over its eyelid I've always noticed that but... the patternes changed... it was never the delta symbol aligned with the cut... but now it is?

The language looks to be the same as was on the staff used against us... so they have access to ancient items like that. I cut my thumb on the books spine and slid it over the eye it's leather dry texture makes me grimace inside as I did when I was a kid... the eye shot open.. blood red and staring into my eyes for the retina scan and it starred for a moment... it flipped open and to the page it knows I seek most.. how to break a single seal... just one.. I'm only going to do one to help me protect her I have to... keep her safe no matter what- Only one!? Do you belive that's enough to save her from what just occurred-

Shut up cecil I've heard enough from you-

Silly human your out of your league now king-

I will make you shut up now be quiet!

I begin drawing my pentagram. The hairs on my body stood... I never thought I'd be breaking a seal.. especially this soon. I have flash backs of the person I become and I don't want that again... I will not let that happen while I'm around Emmy! This is for her and her safety!

" I'd die.. I'd die if I let something happen to her. -"

I conjured the spell and slammed my hands together. My head fell back... I could feel him slip into my mind more... trying to make me more arrogant more evil and hot headed I held back. I cannot be like that. I will not allow myself to be anything like how I was again. I put my hands to the floor on my knees and I prayed.. it angered him. He roared loudly from inside of me and I ignored him..

Dear Heavenly Father. Please deliver me from evil as you've always have, lead me to the glory of control and freedom from these demons that were forced upon me. Keep me in your grace as I accept their power only for the good of my people. For the safety of my mate. Guide me away from the temptation of evil and sin and allow me the strength to continue to serve as a king abiding by your will.. amen.

I heard a loud bang jumping me up, running up the stairs shutting the door behind me to my secret room by creating heat-to vacuum the air basically, just like how refrigerators do or rooms when the ac is on- "what was that-?!" I looked as the two assitants pulled themselves up from the ground " I told you, don't let them test me god dammit!" I looked to Emmy, I didn't see her at first Yamika right beside her looking down, Emmy was holding her hand looking in pain and so angry " your having an allergic reaction? That's so abnormal-"

" I'm not normal! Blasted people don't listen-" I sat down beside them looking at her hand and it was bright purple my eyes going wide " I never seen this level of rejection before this is a simple sedative-"

" get out of my way-" she says rolling over and i rush to help her cause I know she's weak, soon as her foot touched the ground her leg shook about to just drop her, I held under her arms, I felt her huff angrily " come on just let me help we just tryna help you Emmy-"

" bring me a knife!" She says and I hear Yamika hurry to get it. She stands in the shower and my eyes blaze with flames as I watch her take the blade to her wrist-" blood leding-" ugh I looked away my anger just boiling up inside my fist clenched the sight of her doing the replays in my mind " I heal fast enough so it won't matter.. calm down" She says to me.. " do not put anything foreign in me without telling me first, regular fluids and monitors that's it! Nothing with magnesium in it understand-"

" yes yes my lady." Yamika answers I turn back watching Emmy put her hand on the shower door trying to get out but she could barley move.

We got her situated finally... she was.. sleeping.. in my bed.. I huffed tiredly hand running over my face I need a shower- I froze.. when I went to stand.. I couldn't move.. there was a small soft hand holding onto me.. I look back down and she's still sleeping.. fine, I won't leave you not until you're ready. I get to lay with my mate.. I hum softly inside happy that she did that I laid close to her side after taking my clothes off.. my head next to her shoulder I pushed even closer to smell more of her scent.. it's so calming... and having her here feels great.

I'll do whatever it takes to keep it like this.