Chapter Six: New Track & Friends

After the whole truck trouble, Braedey, Blaze, Rin, and the others were still taken aback by the fact that there were Decepticons in the area. This was definitely bad news, but for the most part, only they and Headmaster Spritle only know about them, and nobody else. It be a disaster if anyone found out that the school isn't safe.

~*~*~

Today, it felt like just another day for the group

Today, it felt like just another day for the group. They were all gathered up in the cafeteria and had gotten their breakfast. Braedey sat with Blaze (in human form), alongside Rin. Rin had some milk and yoghurt, while Braedey got a cola, plus bacon and eggs.

Braedey looked over to see Lucy, Connor, Speed and his brother talking quietly with each other. They were no doubt discussing about what the next race will be, and how to plan ahead for it. Braedey looked back to Blaze and Rin, the two smiling back to him, with Rin doing some design sketches for something. Braedey was about to ask Rin about what she's up to, when he felt a cold liquid pour all over his head and down his back.

"Hey!" Braedey snapped angrily.

"Oops." A familiar voice said from behind Braedey. He turned around to see Annalise standing there with a pompous smile on her face. Braedey grunted angrily, wiping the liquid out of his face, now realising it's milk.

"Hey!" Rin snapped angrily, getting up from her seat. "You ruined my sketch." The smile on Annalise's face quickly disappeared and the two boys could not help but smile, even though Braedey was covered in milk.

"Who cares about your stupid drawing? You shouldn't even be at this school at all." Annalise remarked. "This is a school for racing, not finger painting class."

Rin slowly stepped closer toward Annalise, holding her wet sketchbook. She was glaring daggers at Annalise. "That might be true... at least from an unobservant little brat like you."

Annalise's face reddened. "What did you just sa-"

"I said you were an unobservant little brat." Ara repeated with a smirk." Do you need a hearing aid?" That got the attention of others as they looked to the two girls arguing.

Annalise huffed. "What makes you think you can talk to me like-"

"You're the one who started it. What, you now have hearing and memory loss? You need to sort yourself out. I don't understand what X is doing with you at this point." Rin scoffed.

"Is that... jealousy I hear?" Annalise asked.

"No. It's just but pure hot anger." Rin snapped back, both her and Annalise butting heads with one another like two rams.

"Things are gonna get bloody if these two keep going." Blaze whispered to Braedey, handing over a cloth to help clean off the latter.

"Alright. Break it up!" X walked up and stood between the two girls.