Chapter Three: Meeting A New Friend

For the next few days, Braedey soon got used to the new style he's in now. He really enjoyed some of the classes involving some defence and offence racing, but still, he feels like something is out of place inside him. He just needs to find his place while here in this place.

He got along pretty well with Speed, Conor, and Lucy, while he's 'on-the-fence' with Chim-Chim. He's not too sure about the robot monkey being around his car, however, he helped out Speed and Conor with giving them with a few small adjustments and modifications for the Mach 6. But, all the while, the Transformatrix bearer can't help but feel likes he's being watched by someone.

~*~*~

On a Sunday morning, Braedey was currently working on his Transformer, making sure all of the car's mechanical parts were sound and solid. He'll never know when the next race could come up from out of nowhere. In addition, he can't help but feel great having Rin around to assist him. Also, he hopes to see her possibly race one day.

As he finished up his adjustments, Braedey hears the sound of a revving engine nearby, getting his attention. He wondered who might be parked outside. He gets to his feet, and walks over to the open garage door. To his surprise, there was the Howlin' Heat sitting next to the garage, as if it was waiting for him.

"You're the driver who helped me out on my first day." Braedey commented to the black/red racecar. "What are you doing here?" A moment goes by, but he gets no answer back. "So... what brings you over here, anyway? Is there something you want?" He asked next. Again, he gets no answer. Braedey exhales a breath of frustration, as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

A moment goes, then the Howlin' Heat lets out a low growl from its engine, getting Braedey's attention. A moment later, the racecar reverses away from the garage, then flashes its left headlight towards an open road. Braedey now realises what the driver of the Howlin' Heat was saying, and gives a nod. He heads over to the Transformer, starting up the car's Cybertronian Bernoulli Convergenator, a jet of blue flame firing from the jet exhaust pipe, and he drives out of the garage, following after the Howlin' Heat out of the Racer Academy.

~*~*~

After a few minutes of driving along the lone highway road, the Howlin' Heat takes a turn towards a secluded area, hidden by large rocks and boulders, while also having a view of the Racer Academy from afar. The Transformer follows after, and comes to a stop not far from the Howlin' Heat.

Braedey climbs out of his car, and walked over to the black/red racecar. "Why did you bring me out here, Buster?" He asked. "What is the reason behind it?" He added.

The car suddenly turns 180° around to face the brunette, much to his surprise, as the car gives a low growl. A second later, metallic gear shifting sounds emanate from the car, and the car began to transform and rise up, a shadow now forming over the brunette, as the transformation ended.

Now standing in Howlin' Heat's place is a 20ft tall Autobot, sporting a black and red colour scheme. He has a broad chest from the front of his Alt-Mode, a blue Autobot logo centred, the front wheels on his back, with two wing structures on his shoulders, while having three-barrel cannons of sorts on both arms, with a red/grey helm having two wings as a crest on his helm, a grey facial plate with blue optics, his abdomen is in dark grey and red, his legs being slim at the top, then down to his ankles, his 2nd pair of wheels forming the ankles, while his feet look like black/red sneakers.