➳ notes

WOWIE..we're now finished ! wooo !

i was going to make a backstory for hana, but i ended up getting lazy and just completely left that out. all i can say is that she is a crazy person 🥰😃

anyWAYS i start school like next week ? ugh im in so much pain because of that i want to literally jump off a cliff...

but that doesnt mean i wont be making more stories hehe

i do have some other stories in the works, once they are published, check them out if youre interested <3

im currently working on a jake ff..hehe

this story was originally going to have a sad ending. but i didnt want to be mean so this time YALL ARE LUCKY. but that doesnt mean i will be nice for my other stories that are in the works ;)

if you would like to know what the sad ending was you can just comment on this part and ill tell you 😌

*sigh* but i actually had a lot of fun writing this book even when i had some wtf moments because idk im just like that 😃

but i would like to thank everybody who read this book because i literally love you all ?! i wish i could hug you but yknow covid exists so thats a big nono

<park sunghoon3 LMFOAJD

again, I DO NOT SHIP IDOLS. THE JAKE AND YUNA PAIRING WAS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL. I DO NOT SHIP THEM IRL.

but since we are here, i might as well answer some questions regarding the story :

q : why did sunghoon suddenly have chest pains in chapter nineteen ?
a : sunghoon started having chest pains because of kasumi. her death was close and since she was going to die, she was in pain but obviously didnt show it to hana since it could possibly make the situation she was in worse. since kasumi was in pain, sunghoon felt the same pain she was feeling since they are soulmates/connected.

q : why were sunghoon's eyes "malfunctioning?"
a : kasumi was close to death. and again they are soulmates/connected. since he was going to lose his soulmate, his eyes were "malfunctioning." if kasumi did end up losing her life, sunghoon's eyes wouldve turned gray permanently.

q : why did it take five years for kasumi's eyes to turn back to normal ?
a : kasumi was in a coma and her body was very weak. if she was awake, her eyes wouldve turned back immediately. but since she was a in a very weak state, it took much longer for them to turn back.

q : why was it so easy for sunghoon to admit the fact that kasumi was his soulmate ?
a : sunghoon knew the whole time, but didnt want to admit it since she was already hana's target. he kept denying it but ended up admitting it in the end because he didnt think he was going to lose her forever.

q : why did kasumi put that last line on her to letter to sunghoon ?
a : kasumi thought that maybe she could help sunghoon admit that the both of them were soulmates one last time. even if it didnt work.

oKOKO now im going to end off this note..

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING AND MAKING IT THIS FAR, I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE <3

-sumire:)