chapter 9

Your pov

By the time both of returned home, you were immediately tackled to the ground. You glace up and see two large pink eyes looking at you, you smiled giving Nezuko a big hug being careful not to break her even though you were suffocating her in your *cough cough*man tits.😶🛐

M/n: Nezuko?! Oh my god I'm so glad you're awake!

Me and Tanjiro practically hugged the stuffing out of her until we heard someone opening the door. All three of you turn your heads too see the one and only Master Urokodaki standing in the doorway making 'eye contact' with us. As I broke 'eye contact' I heard a sniffle, but it didn't come from any of the three of us. It came from Master Urokodaki, he let out another sniffle as he calmly stalked towards you and Tanjiro before snatching you both quicker than you could react and pulled us both into his chest giving us a life sucking hug.

Urokodaki: I'm so glad both of you lived and came home safe.

What Master Urokodaki said, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside of my chest. Stop what affection was truly like I can't stand getting my mother's first number affection and the only other person who gave affection with my grandmother, but she was a hard cookie to crack, so she didn't do it often. My heart feels so warm, is this what having a father figure feels like? Is having a father figure, where a person is actually glad to have you around and not just using you for your valuables? Someone that helps you groom your hair and help she would things around the house, someone who doesn't verbally and emotionally abuse you. Someone who is not scared of you for your flaws and there for you emotionally.
As I quietly asked myself those questions in my head I softly hugged him making sure not to squish him with any of my arms as I enjoyed his words of praise to both of us.

Small time skip

Urokodaki: So m/n did anyone figure out that you were a demon?

M/n: one person did at the end of the selection. But I don't think anyone believed him because we were surrounded by so much wisteria. That it would be impossible for a demon to stand it.

Urokodaki: 🤔ᴴᴹᴹ I see, than I suggest you lay low for a while just in case some others didn't think so. Now I went to the kitchen, both of you I have a new recipe for a pot of soup that I wanted you both to try.

As you and Tanjiro sat down, he field both of your empty bowls with his new stew.

Both: Thank you for this meal!

You both took a spoonful of what looked like a vegetable and beef stew.

Both:  ........

Tanjiro:.... SPICY!! IT BURNS WHY IS SO HOT. 🥵

M/N: W-why... Are we in trouble? Is this punishment! Feels like my tongue is ✨disintegrating!✨ 😭

Urokodaki: oh, yes, I found this new pepper at the market. I believe he was called ......ghost pepper..

Urokodaki: Now come on, it can't be that spicy, I should know, I tasted myself. It just had a little kick to it.

M/n: Then YOU eat it! The salt from my tears this making it's spicier!!! 😭😭😭

Urokodaki picked up his wooden spoon and took a full mouth full of it head on. Every single dead silent besides the noises of us panting like dogs in the summer.