Chapter 14 *LIME*

(A/n: Warning, this chapter contains lime, manipulation, and just to be safe I'm gonna say gore)

(M/n pov)

M/n: "Bloody hell, I need to stop being so messy with my food."

I was still in the room I once was in. The room that was once clean and fresh, smelling but now bloodied and soiled with demon blood splatter. Washing underneath my claw-like nails the dried blood and small bits of flesh. I had completely devoured the 2 women, bones and all. I'm positive that the only thing that remains is just the hair. It was getting in the way of my meal, so I just chopped it off, no big deal, not like they were going to live to complain, anyway. After that whole debacle, I am for the most full.

Even though they weren't the strongest of demons, I could still feel his blood of him coursing through my veins. It almost had a burn-like feeling.  It was some feeling of me becoming stronger due to his blood, but not so strong that it caused a physical change in my body. They were still too weak to do anything for me anyway.
Exiting the bathroom, I observe the room more clearly. I couldn't exactly do that when I had two little girls watching my every move. I have to remember he's the one who sent them...I must remain on my guard at all times or it might cost me my life.

All the walls were decorated with basic floral wallpaper an occasional picture or 2, except for one. The wall was devoid of anything but the wallpaper. It's the side that should have a door.  I gave a light knock on the wall, hearing his thin and hollow the wall was. The wall wasn't too thick but there was something on the other side. Cracking my knuckles before taking a deep breath and punching it. It barely put a crack in the wall. What the hell was I expecting Muzan would never make it that easy to leave? That sadistic fuck hasn't even come to see me yet!

Running my hand over the spot where punched I felt the tiniest baby dent in the wall. So it was possible? I just have to keep punching. Then so be it I don't like to be kept waiting.

I started striking the wall as hard as possible not caring about the amount of noise I made.
.

.

.

.

(?? &?? Pov)

I and my brother were now in charge of watching the famous demon-eating creature. Master had shown all of the upper moons his feeding habits. He had said he needed to dispose of those useless twin demons anyways. They had and I quote "spoke out of turn". I flinch slightly as I feel my brother separate from me as he observed the demon known as M/n through the one-way wall.

??:" Uh Daki he's starting to make dents and cracks in the wall. It's almost time to meet him on the other side." He said giving his sister the side eye.

" He said giving his sister the side eye