❦3

"Babe what's taking you so long~" A tall boy with dark brown hair said as he walked into the room. Wonwoo groaned as he watched the boy place himself on Taehyung's lap. "Babe, I told you to wait outside." Tae said as he kissed the boy's neck, making the boy smile. "I missed you too much~"

"So, who's this?" The boy pointed to me, looking me up and down. "This is Yerin. She'll be working with Taehyung on our next few videos." Wonwoo spoke. "Anyways, We would like to film a practice round. Are you ok with that Yerin?" I nodded my head, not daring to look in Taehyung's direction. "Ok then, your outfits will be in your dressing rooms."

"Come babe!" The boy that was once on Taehyung's lap Jumped up and dragged Taehyung out of the room. "It's best to ignore him." Wonwoo said when it was just the two of us in the meeting room. "You mean that guy?" I asked unsurely. "Yeah. That's Taehyung's boyfriend, Jungkook. He's a pain in the ass. He scares away most of Tae's co-workers if he feels intimidated by them. But hopefully, that doesn't happen to you." Wonwoo explained as he walked me down to my dressing room.

Turning to me, he smiled as he said "I feel like you could last here." We soon arrived at a doorway covered by pink curtains with an older lady standing in front of it. "Yeojae, this is Yerin. Yerin, this is Yeojae, your new stylist." We shook hands as Wonwoo introduced us. "Yeojae, please get her changed and I will see you on set." Wonwoo smiled dearly at me before walking away. "Let's get you changed!" Yeojae dragged me into the dressing room.

I walked onto the set wearing a plain blue lingerie set and a messy bun. Taehyung was already setting on the bed with nothing but Calvin Klein boxers and blue jeans. "Great Yerin! Your here." Wonwoo appeared in front of me. "Now sit on the bed and kiss Taehyung when I say action, got it?" I nodded my head and sat down on the bed in front of Taehyung.

"You look great." He whispered to me. "Thank you." I blushed, looking away. When I looked up, I noticed Jungkook sitting on the couch behind the set, glaring at me. 'Why is he staring at me like that?' "ACTION!" I heard on Wonwoo shout.

Taehyung's hand slid up to caress my cheek. Slowly he started to lean forward and my eyes fluttered shut. 'Just relax Yerin.' I thought to myself. His lips softly pressed against mine. As we kissed, I felt Jungkook's eyes on me. We continued to make out as our hands roamed each other's bodies.

Tae slowly laid me down, never breaking our heated make out session. He started to kiss down my chest, making me moan out in pleasure. I felt his hand sliding up and down my body, emptying everything in my mind. Suddenly I felt the blue lace bra I was wearing, come off. Opening my eyes, I was meet with a smirking Taehyung, Throwing the bra somewhere in the room.

He then took my left boob into his hands and started massaging it as he sucked on it. Feeling even more pleasure than before, my eyes rolled it the back of my head.

My eyes suddenly flickered opened. Jungkook's eyes met mine. He had an intimidating enraged face on. 'Is he already intimated by me?' I questioned myself. Smirking, I looked away, kissing Taehyung one last time before I pushed him away.

"Was that good enough?" I asked Wonwoo. "Yeah. Y-You both did a good job!" Proudly, I hopped off the bed, taking one last glance at Jungkook.

'Yeah, I ain't going anywhere.' And with that, I picked up my abandoned bra from the ground and walked away back to the dressing room.

_____________________
Hey guys! I'm back! I knew it's been a while since my last update, but school has started again so yeah. I'm gonna try my best to update constantly. I hope you guys enjoyed the part the tho. Also, I would like to wish Jungkook a happy late birthday and Namjoon a Happy early birthday 🎂 !! See you all soon. Luv ya bye💕

 Luv ya bye💕