❦4

I was walking home with my boyfriend, Jungkook. Once we were home, we both took off our coats and shoes. "Wanna watch TV with me tae?" Jungkook offered me. "Of course babe." Jungkook happily grabbed my hand and lead me to the couch.

I grabbed the remote and started scrolling through the channels. I then felt a hand on my thigh. Turning towards him, Jungkook gave me a sweet smile before his hand continued to slowly move up and down my thigh.

"Are you trying to tease me babyboy?" Without replying, Jungkook placed himself on top of my lap. "Am I that obvious?" And with a smile, Jungkook connected our lips.

With passion, our lips moved in sync. My hands deep in his hair and his around my neck. His hands roamed my body as my hands moved down to his ass. Moaning, we started undressing each other.

After I ripped Jungkook's shirt off, I engulfed him into a kiss. Kissing down his neck to his chest, Jungkook moaned out in pleasure.

"Take me here Tae. Fuck me hard here." Jungkook moaned out as he grinded on my boner.

With a smirk on my face, I happily followed his instructions.

Ripped off both of our pants, I shoved my dick into him without warning.
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

I walked into the studio, Jungkook following me from behind. "Hey Wonwoo." Wonwoo turned around and smiled when he saw me. "Hey Tae!" I felt Jungkook wrap his arms around mine and lay his head on my shoulder. Wonwoo noticeable rolled his eyes at the sight of Jungkook.

I know Wonwoo isn't very fond of Jungkook, but I ignore it because Jungkook is my boyfriend and Wonwoo is my best friend. "So we start shooting today?" I asked, holding the smile I had before. "Yup! Your clothes are ready for you in your wardrobe." I nodded my head before I walked away. Jungkook by my side.

When I got to my wardrobe, began to change my clothes.

❦𝑌𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛'𝑠𝑃𝑂𝑉❦

I was currently changing into my outfit for the shoot while FaceTimeing my best friend, Hwasa. "So you start filming today?" I heard Hwasa ask over the phone. I moved my head in the camera's range and nodded my head.

"Do you like it better there?" Hwasa asked with a noticeable pout. I walked into the camera, ready for the shoot. "Of course not~ my best friend isn't here!"
I smiled at the camera only to see Hwasa already smiling back at me.

"How's Taehyung? Has he fucked you hard yet?" Hwasa's smile fell into a smirk really fast. I only rolled my eyes at the question. "We haven't actually done it yet. That's today's shoot and I bet his boyfriend is here ready to try and scare me off."

"WAIT!! Taehyung has a boyfriend?!!" Hwasa shouted from the other line. I nodded my head once again. "He does and apparently he scares off every girl Taehyung films with. He may be his boyfriend but he will not stop me from getting my mother some help. He may have ran all those other girls off but I'm here to stay!"

On the line, Hwasa could be heard clapping. "YASS!!! That's my bestie!!! Show that hoe who he missin with!!!" Laugh, I continued to brush my hair. "I won't disappoint you."

A knock was heard at the door. "Yerin are you ready yet?" I heard Wonwoo say beyond the other side of the door. "Yeah! I'm coming!" With a wave goodbye, I hung up the FaceTime call. Walking out of the room, I smiled at Wonwoo.