7.Once she'll be mine

"In every angel,a demon hides
And in every demon,an angel strides"

"In every angel,a demon hidesAnd in every demon,an angel strides"

It has been a couple of days on the road.Stefan was brooding,acting like he turned his humanity switch off,but I knew him better,as much as I hate the fact,he loves Elena way too much to turn his humanity off.Klaus made us Ride in two different cars,him and I in one,and Stefan in the other,and guess what?He is officially obsessed with me.He tries to make small talk but other than that,a comfortable silence lies in between us.
We were on our way to Tennessee right now when he says
"Why do you hate me so much love?"with a hint of hurt in his voice.
"I don't hate you Klaus,I am just not necessarily excited about your existence"I joke but it doesn't make things better
"Look,you killed Stefans lover,make me leave my brother,and if that doesn't cover it you made me leave Kai"for the first time in a hundred years,Kai wasn't next to me.I notice his grip on the steering wheel tight,ah he's jealous."But I dont hate you"that's true I don't hate him.He has been waiting since God knows when to break that curse,Elena was the key to do it,my brothers just got on the way,but he does look pleased when I say I dont hate him.
"So,what kind of relationship do you and that guy have?"he asks after a couple of minutes in silence.But,since you refused to say Kais name I ain't letting you get your answer that easily
"Which guy?"I ask and he looks at me like I he knew I was playing with him.He is not that bad for real,he can be fun when he wants too.
"Come on,you know who I am talking about,that blue eyed guy"Still not saying his name I see.I know it thinking about this was bad,but Klaus looked undeniably handsome right now.Maybe it was just his jealousy that was turning me on.I always had a thing about jealous and possessive guys,but he was different somehow.
"Damon?"I tease"Damon is my brother.You should have known that by now."I finish.He takes a deep breath and says"Kai,what is your relationship with Kai?"there it is,you said it.
"Kai and I have a really weird relationship."I start"Sometimes he is my best friend,my brother.But sometimes I find the comfort of a lover in him"I keep going,realizing I already missed my cuddle bear"Sometimes he gives me the love and protection a parent would give his child,We are kindred souls,broken ones,who were meant to meet and complete each other"when Kai and I met,we were both broken,and we fixed each other.He is the most important person in my life.
"So no romantic feelings at all?"he broke me out of my trace When I realize what he said I let a giggle sneak out.
"No,no romantic feelings.At all."I make clear.He smiles triumphantly,I smirk,if I didn't know any better I'd say he is in love with me.Ha,Klaus and love,in a sentence,it doesn't really match,does it.

(Klaus POV)
No romantic feelings
No romantic feelings,at all
At all
Those words kept repeating themselves into my brain.Her angelic voice,saying she wasn't IN love with that Kai character.
I dont mind their relationship,if he keeps eyes and thoughts hands off her,he can value her friendship,her friendship only.And he will have to be pleased with the time he has left with My Belladona,because once I get my hands of her,I am not letting her slip off.
Oh,once I get my hands all over her body,all over her curves.Once I get to touch those full cherry lips,once I kiss that neck,I will make her feel in ways,she will forget every man she's ever been with,she with forget everything she learned from her mother
Once I get sinful means past those lips.She will understand that inside my arms is where she belongs.That my lap will forever be her throne.
Then I realize
I am in love with her
I am in love with Belladona Salvatore
My Belladona
"So what is it that you are looking for?"she says.
You!Your dreams,your hopes,your fears,your favorite things,your favorite place,you,I am looking for you,my love.I've been looking for you in the course of a thousand years!
I think but I dont dare say it out loud,it would probably freak her out.
"For werewolves,love.So I can make more of my kind,more hybrids."I answer her.
"For what do you want to make more hybrids for,may I ask?"she speaks.She wants to know more about me too
She is bored and she wants entertainment.You are just there for small talk.You think a angel like her would want to know you,a monster?
My subconscious attacks.
Shut up you idiotic twat!
"I want to build an army so big,no one will ever dare to take on a fight"I answer
"Why am I so hell bent that there is more than that there is more than that?"she asks.Because there is.
"What may that be?"I ask politely.
"You dont want to be alone.You want a second family,in case your Original one doesn't want you.You want them to be safe,even though you act all tough,you care deeply about all of them"she hits just right.
I don't answer back,there is nothing left to say,she was right.She grabs my hand in hers,and puts it on her lap,in a comfort manner.Little did she know that that little act made my non-beating heart warm up.
Her hand felt so right in mine.As if her fingers were made especially,to stay in between mine.
"I'll be there for you"she says and yeah my non-beating heart steals a beat

(Belladona POV)
     "I'll be there for you"the words slip my mouth,before I can even proceed what my thoughts were
He just looked so broken and lonely
I knew broken and lonely,they were my best frind a while ago.
His head snaps up,and I realize what I just said.Oh my God I just said that.I immediately feel the heat make it's way into my cheeks,I haven't blushed since I became a blood sucker.What is this guy doing to me?Why am I blushing?
       "I'd be the happiest man I  the world even if you were the only person by my side."he says and I shyly smile.His words made my heart warm.What the fuck is going on.I need to talk to Kai.He will know what to do
I can't,I can't possibly like Klaus right?
No no no Belladona,that is impossible,you can't like Klaus.He tried to kill Elena
But I hate Elena
He got your brother to drink human blood
But I wanted Stefan outof that bunny diet too
No,no why am I making excuses for him?
I need to talk to Kai immediately,I need his advice now more than ever
I dont like Klaus,do I

Author:
I hope yall liking the story so far.
Would you mind smut on this story,because once Klaus and Hana get together I was thinking....
Sooo,would you like it or not?